Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 1-19-2010 Back to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Brian in NY Wrote:Haven't C&R read Lord of the Flies?

I was supposed to read that book in grade 12. I think I read the first three chapters. Used the internet for my homework. That is one book I could not get into.
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:The point of carpool lanes is to cut down on the number of cars on the highway. Babies don't have cars to drive, therefore you are not cutting down the number of cars by driving your baby around.

I have heard of car pool lanes, but never actually seen one. There may be some in Detroit area, but I haven't found them yet.

we have ditches.
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:The point of carpool lanes is to cut down on the number of cars on the highway. Babies don't have cars to drive, therefore you are not cutting down the number of cars by driving your baby around.

I have heard of car pool lanes, but never actually seen one. There may be some in Detroit area, but I haven't found them yet.

I think there are some in Minneapolis. I've seen them but I can't remember where.
LeNeve Wrote:You know what sucks worse than Haiti?
Me not having ketchup packs for my french fries that's what.

Where's your stash? You should always have a stash.
I am pretty sure the haitians were throwing rocks at each other before the quake, there just wasn't cameras around to prove it. Same with the katrina thing.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

we have ditches.

We have ditches too! We also have irrigation channels which are still freaky to drive next to... They are over-size ditches.
LeNeve Wrote:I am pretty sure the haitians were throwing rocks at each other before the quake, there just wasn't cameras around to prove it. Same with the katrina thing.
Agreed.
LeNeve Wrote:I am pretty sure the haitians were throwing rocks at each other before the quake, there just wasn't cameras around to prove it. Same with the katrina thing.

That place was almost as fucked up as Saginaw, MI is...
beckster Wrote:

I threw it all away the other day, you know, to keep a fresh rotation, but I keep forgetting to get some more.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I threw it all away the other day, you know, to keep a fresh rotation, but I keep forgetting to get some more.

You, Sir, FAIL.
I went to high school in summit county colorado, and school ended at 1:30 so you could go snowboard or ski for the rest of the day. My dad worked at a ski resort, and my step mom worked for the other ones, so I had season passes for every resort in summit county. It was a blast.
I just tuned in. Are they talking about Skiing????? Wtf

This is :fag:
I don't ski.
I keep meaning to ask my sister (who works in Aspen and lives nearby) if she knows any of those sluts from that show.
I haven't skeed for 17 years, and haven't snowboarded for 12 probaly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17