Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 1-19-2010 Back to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Is anyone really looking for a hot old lady?

I am not. Should I be?

yes, cougar life .com
LeNeve Wrote:hey Wtf I want on-air dadbro props too.

There's something scary that those two suck each others schweens and have their kids on the same day.
Iva13 Wrote:

Isn't your baby like 3 already???? Although she is a cutie!!!

oh yeah. never mind. Confusedad:
Iva13 Wrote:

Maybe he wants another one... WATCH OUT ANG!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Is anyone really looking for a hot old lady?

I am not. Should I be?

yes, cougar life .com

What the hell am I gonna do with some old lady? Have her knit me an afghan?
The song from snow white and the seven dorks. whistle while you work.
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Maybe he wants another one... WATCH OUT ANG!!!

no way, I already have 3.
LeNeve Wrote:The song from snow white and the seven dorks. whistle while you work.

I texted that to them.
I forgot about Don't Worry Be Happy.
dont worry be happy
heres a little song i wrote, you might want to sing it note for note, dont worry be happy
When I whistle along to guns n roses I shut my eyes and move my head back and forth like axel rose does in the video.
LeNeve Wrote:What are they electing? What is important about this election? I'm a political retard.

Mass. is having a special election to fill the Senate seat that was manned by Drunk Kennedy for 47 years. The big deal on it is that since the health care bill hasn't been passed, a win by Scott Brown (the GOP candidate that is actually leading in the polls by as much as 12 points) would mean that the Dems would have 59 votes. To close debate on the Senate floor requires 60 votes so the GOP could filibuster Obamacare.

It is a REALLY big deal for all Americans as the proposed health care bill is garbage and the congressional budget office has very much short changed the cost of the bill. They estimate it just under $890 Billion over the next 10 years. However in order to get to that number they had to fudge numbers. If the bill passes, every tax payer would have a tax increase starting next year. However nobody would get any benefit from it until at earliest 2014. The math comes out to be 10 years of taxes for 6 years of services rendered will cost $890 Billion. So after 10 years the price of this bill would be astronomical with current estimates being somewhere close to $6 Trillion for the first 20 years.

This will also kill any real chance at cap and trade legislation that would increase costs of everything in this country by at least 10% if not more.

So Mass. is very much the shining light that could save this country from bankruptcy.
Derick The Solution Wrote:dont worry be happy

That song pisses me off.
Pete and Beckster, what are your BB Pin numbers again? My BB Messenger no longer shows you two.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17