Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 1-19-2010 Back to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I could do radio, WITH a little practice. I can do anything with the right training, most people can.

I couldn't call in right now and entertain for 5-10 minutes.
So, I am checking out Facebook and this fucking ad keeps showing up on the side ... It's a pregnant chick in a bikini with her feet in a pool. She looks like she swallowed a whale, her stomach is so huge. It's bugging the hell out of me. Then, a chick that works her comes and tells me how 2 of her friends just contacted her to tell her they are preggers.... It's a plague!!! I am running for my life!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope they don't let someone call in and host the show, it will be terrible. Hopefully no one is stupid enough to try, unless they have some sort of experience.

I used to announce football games in high school, I think I'm ready for national radio.
beckster Wrote:So, I am checking out Facebook and this fucking ad keeps showing up on the side ... It's a pregnant chick in a bikini with her feet in a pool. She looks like she swallowed a whale, her stomach is so huge. It's bugging the hell out of me. Then, a chick that works her comes and tells me how 2 of her friends just contacted her to tell her they are preggers.... It's a plague!!! I am running for my life!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do C&R sell mombro t-shirts?
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:So, I am checking out Facebook and this fucking ad keeps showing up on the side ... It's a pregnant chick in a bikini with her feet in a pool. She looks like she swallowed a whale, her stomach is so huge. It's bugging the hell out of me. Then, a chick that works her comes and tells me how 2 of her friends just contacted her to tell her they are preggers.... It's a plague!!! I am running for my life!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should have that already in honor of T
LeNeve Wrote:I could do radio, WITH a little practice. I can do anything with the right training, most people can.

I couldn't call in right now and entertain for 5-10 minutes.

You should call in! It would be great!

I can't call in.. the boss is still here.
Wow, Covino sure is getting hit on by alot of dudes lately.
LeNeve Wrote:

For T, yes, they should... For me, no.
LeNeve Wrote:Wow, Covino sure is getting hit on by alot of dudes lately.

First Rich admits to a Snuggie :roll: ... Now Covino, is being chased by dudes?! Damn, things are scary. Next, Spot is going to admit to taking it up the ass.
There's only the GNR song..... I don't think there is any other song I would listen too. I want to say that some 80s Hair band had another decent song, but I can't think of anything. Knightryda would know... damn bastard is at work, though.
I really dislike Spot.
Brian in NY Wrote:I really dislike Spot.

You can't blame him... his hormones are out of control right now.... He's bloated.... He is most likely cramping too.... Someone needs to get him some Pamprin to help him feel better.
What's that website you can sign up for to monitor your woman's cycle?? We should sign Spot up.
beckster Wrote:There's only the GNR song..... I don't think there is any other song I would listen too. I want to say that some 80s Hair band had another decent song, but I can't think of anything. Knightryda would know... damn bastard is at work, though.
Other songs with whistling:

The Bangles - Walk Like an Egyptian

The Scorpions - Wind of Change

The J. Geils Band - Angel is a Centerfold
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I really dislike Spot.

You can't blame him... his hormones are out of control right now.... He's bloated.... He is most likely cramping too.... Someone needs to get him some Pamprin to help him feel better.
He needs that in a patch form.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17