Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 1-19-2010 Back to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:There's only the GNR song..... I don't think there is any other song I would listen too. I want to say that some 80s Hair band had another decent song, but I can't think of anything. Knightryda would know... damn bastard is at work, though.
Other songs with whistling:

The Bangles - Walk Like an Egyptian

The Scorpions - Wind of Change

The J. Geils Band - Angel is a Centerfold

The Scorpions! Ok, that's the other one.... The last one I have never heard of. Pass on the Bangles too.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I really dislike Spot.

You can't blame him... his hormones are out of control right now.... He's bloated.... He is most likely cramping too.... Someone needs to get him some Pamprin to help him feel better.
He needs that in a patch form.

Most definitely!
I think we can officially declare that Pete is quite possibly suffering an Irish hangover from his drunken even last night.... He also bombarded my damn phone with pictures of "Get Me a Pie".
beckster Wrote:I think we can officially declare that Pete is quite possibly suffering an Irish hangover from his drunken even last night.... He also bombarded my damn phone with pictures of "Get Me a Pie".

I got your message at 3 am this morning.
beckster Wrote:I think we can officially declare that Pete is quite possibly suffering an Irish hangover from his drunken even last night.... He also bombarded my damn phone with pictures of "Get Me a Pie".

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Haven't C&R read Lord of the Flies?
Anderson Cooper is pretty hot for a dude with gray hair... Wasn't there some rumor that he's gay? He strikes me as either a really cool guy or an asshole with an on-air cool guy attitude. Either way, he at least did something for that lil kid...
Brian in NY Wrote:Haven't C&R read Lord of the Flies?

Didn't they sex up a wild pig in the book version.
Another Whistle song... Whistle while you work from Snow White.
The point of carpool lanes is to cut down on the number of cars on the highway. Babies don't have cars to drive, therefore you are not cutting down the number of cars by driving your baby around.
Nussie_T Wrote:

I got your message at 3 am this morning.

I woke up and my phone was blinking with a shitload of those picts.
You know what sucks worse than Haiti?
Me not having ketchup packs for my french fries that's what.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Haven't C&R read Lord of the Flies?

Didn't they sex up a wild pig in the book version.
Something like that happened.
Brian in NY Wrote:The point of carpool lanes is to cut down on the number of cars on the highway. Babies don't have cars to drive, therefore you are not cutting down the number of cars by driving your baby around.

aha!!!!!!!!
Brian in NY Wrote:The point of carpool lanes is to cut down on the number of cars on the highway. Babies don't have cars to drive, therefore you are not cutting down the number of cars by driving your baby around.

I have heard of car pool lanes, but never actually seen one. There may be some in Detroit area, but I haven't found them yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17