Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 1-19-2010 Back to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I like scalops when they are cooked...I don't like them when they are just seared....that means they are raw in the middle...YUCK

No seafood whatsoever for me!

+1 - Seafood is nasty ** insert B's puking emoticon *
I am here now, I am here. NO T and Beckster I am not hung over. I only did two shots of Jager with Chris Nez for his bday last night. I am not really drinking b/c of the diet. Just hung out, bullshitted and had fun. Played darts and took pictures off all the amazing Pie signs the bar had. Soon to be posted.

I slept in until 11AM this morning and then work called in a panice needing stuff done ASAP, so that tied me up until now.
I found a bowl of condoms in my parents room when I was 5 years old, and my mom told me they were for your hands. So I put a condom on each hand then went out to the front yard, and rode my bike, played with my toys, and waved at people driving by with my condom covered hands.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:took pictures off all the amazing Pie signs the bar had.

Those are some fucked up pie signs BTW... who the hell has a picture of Cartman saying Delicious Pie in bar??
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:took pictures off all the amazing Pie signs the bar had.

Those are some fucked up pie signs BTW... who the hell has a picture of Cartman saying Delicious Pie in bar??

They actually serve pie there.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

They actually serve pie there.

I figured as much when they kept posting the pie signs. Is pie being served in a bar common in PA??
Is anyone really looking for a hot old lady?
BTW, my wife doesn't think that Katee Sackhoff is pretty or sexy. She said that she just didn't see what I see. And that is ok.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I am here now, I am here. NO T and Beckster I am not hung over. I only did two shots of Jager with Chris Nez for his bday last night. I am not really drinking b/c of the diet. Just hung out, bullshitted and had fun. Played darts and took pictures off all the amazing Pie signs the bar had. Soon to be posted.

I slept in until 11AM this morning and then work called in a panice needing stuff done ASAP, so that tied me up until now.

Uh-huh ;-)
LeNeve Wrote:I found a bowl of condoms in my parents room when I was 5 years old, and my mom told me they were for your hands. So I put a condom on each hand then went out to the front yard, and rode my bike, played with my toys, and waved at people driving by with my condom covered hands.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
hey Wtf I want on-air dadbro props too.
Nussie_T Wrote:

Lame
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I am here now, I am here. NO T and Beckster I am not hung over. I only did two shots of Jager with Chris Nez for his bday last night. I am not really drinking b/c of the diet. Just hung out, bullshitted and had fun. Played darts and took pictures off all the amazing Pie signs the bar had. Soon to be posted.

was his super hot gf/wife there?
LeNeve Wrote:Is anyone really looking for a hot old lady?

I am not. Should I be?
LeNeve Wrote:hey Wtf I want on-air dadbro props too.

Isn't your baby like 3 already???? Although she is a cutie!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17