Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 1-19-2010 Back to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Derick The Solution Wrote:is anyone fb friends with chris nez?

No, but I've seen the Nez brothers on the DBN FB page.
Yep and both had boys
Derick The Solution Wrote:is anyone fb friends with chris nez?

Yes
Pokes, did you get my message on BBM?
Pokes, I just pm'd you my pin
Did Pokes get a new phone or something?
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Who had their kids on the same day?
Dildo and JIW
Really?

So they say, anyway.....
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I am here now, I am here. NO T and Beckster I am not hung over. I only did two shots of Jager with Chris Nez for his bday last night. I am not really drinking b/c of the diet. Just hung out, bullshitted and had fun. Played darts and took pictures off all the amazing Pie signs the bar had. Soon to be posted.

I slept in until 11AM this morning and then work called in a panice needing stuff done ASAP, so that tied me up until now.
was his super hot gf/wife there?

EX-GF, they are not officially together, but he is tappin it.
what is her name, i thought it started with a B
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I am here now, I am here. NO T and Beckster I am not hung over. I only did two shots of Jager with Chris Nez for his bday last night. I am not really drinking b/c of the diet. Just hung out, bullshitted and had fun. Played darts and took pictures off all the amazing Pie signs the bar had. Soon to be posted.

I slept in until 11AM this morning and then work called in a panice needing stuff done ASAP, so that tied me up until now.

Don't know

deeanna
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Did Pokes get a new phone or something?

No, it is just that due to my job, I sometimes try to recreate issues that users have and sometimes it messes up my BB.
beckster Wrote:This just in......

I found Petey!!!!!!

[Image: hungover.jpg]

Image fail
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17