Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 1-19-2010 Back to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:If you can get accidently kissed by a girl, then a dude could accidently kiss you too.

Um... yeah... that's like when I caught a guy I was dating getting it on with some random nussie... "It was an accident!" Yeah, i hate when that happens.... When she trips and her pants and underwear falls off... Then he trips and his pants accidently fly open and his dick accidently falls into her va-j-j.......

I hate when that happens... :oops:

You have had things accidently fall into your hoo haw?
Howdy gang.

This morning pretty much sucked due to meetings. This afternoon my the new washer will get delivered. Just don't know when that will be.
I'm not listening to C&R today. I'm listening to Bloomberg talk about the Massachusetts election.
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder how spot prepares his cocks, before he chugs them.

I bet he's old school and just uses his own spit..
beckster Wrote:

Thanks for that picture :? :killme:
Pokes28 Wrote:I'm not listening to C&R today. I'm listening to Bloomberg talk about the Massachusetts election.

Are they saying yet how the election is going???
Iva13 Wrote:I like scalops when they are cooked...I don't like them when they are just seared....that means they are raw in the middle...YUCK

No seafood whatsoever for me!
beckster Wrote:

I did not realize there was an old school , and new school way.
Not yet. They are talking about the ramifications of a Brown victory and what the Dems are doing. They just got through with a comparison of the political world this past year with Obama to the first part of Reagan's Presidency.

I don't think we'll get any real numbers until early evening.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Thanks for that picture :? :killme:

You are so very welcome! :mrgreen:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:I'm not listening to C&R today. I'm listening to Bloomberg talk about the Massachusetts election.

What are they electing? What is important about this election? I'm a political retard.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

What are they electing? What is important about this election? I'm a political retard.

Pokes I will let you explain...
Some chick I used to go to school with gave me a box of goodies... Penis balloons, flavored lubes and an inflatable doll.... i am now ready for a bachelorette party
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I did not realize there was an old school , and new school way.

There are variations
beckster Wrote:Some chick I used to go to school with gave me a box of goodies... Penis balloons, flavored lubes and an inflatable doll.... i am now ready for a bachelorette party

I would be pissed if someone gave me that box.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17