Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 1-19-2010 Back to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Guns N Roses had wistling in their song....

Patience

That's it...I couldn't think of the name...signing it in my head....

yep, now it's stuck in my head too.
I'm going to lunch w/Boe today at like 12:30...just warning you.

Wow his baby was little...hope all is well w/them!!! Congrats!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:I have canceled plans, lost services, etc... from not having patience on the phone. My wife has to do it now, or it will not get done.

I've noticed that with you guys. You get a woman and are more than happy to lie back and leave it to her to handle all the shit you don't want to.... :bullshit:
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I made reservations for my boss to go to the superbowl like 2 months ago...

You should "accidently" order extra tickets.......

he is soooo freaking CHEAP....he would do a 3 hour layover somewhere to save 20 bucks....

Lame
I hate the free credit report .com band. I hope they crash in that shitty car they drive.
Iva13 Wrote:I'm going to lunch w/Boe today at like 12:30...just warning you.

Wow his baby was little...hope all is well w/them!!! Congrats!!!!

11:30 central standard time.
My husband wants to try the new Domino's pizza....b/c they say if you don't like it they will give you your $ back...has anyone tried the "new" pizza yet?
Iva13 Wrote:My husband wants to try the new Domino's pizza....b/c they say if you don't like it they will give you your $ back...has anyone tried the "new" pizza yet?

No, but all the reviews I have read say it's alot better.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Guns N Roses had wistling in their song....

Patience

That's it...I couldn't think of the name...signing it in my head....

yep, now it's stuck in my head too.

I'd be whistling if I wasn't munching on this orange.
LeNeve Wrote:I hate the free credit report .com band. I hope they crash in that shitty car they drive.

They are getting old already.
[Image: dolemite_2.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: crazy white people day!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha Confusedarcasm:
Iva13 Wrote:My husband wants to try the new Domino's pizza....b/c they say if you don't like it they will give you your $ back...has anyone tried the "new" pizza yet?

My boss bought me a Dominos Pizza for lunch. Pretty yummy, but I don't know if it was the new one. I tried the Brooklyn style once. That was good.
Here we go with the everyone is more stupid than me thing.
LeNeve Wrote:Here we go with the everyone is more stupid than me thing.
Yep. Where's all this anger coming from?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17