Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 1-19-2010 Back to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I think rubbing a banana on your balls is pretty gay in itself.
Straw does not work for eating pistachio pudding.
LeNeve Wrote:I think rubbing a banana on your balls is pretty gay in itself.

The tech that did it is one of the bitch tits techs. He is the one you would find in the corner crying because someone stole their crayon in school.
If you can get accidently kissed by a girl, then a dude could accidently kiss you too.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:This just in......

I found Petey!!!!!!

[Image: hungover.jpg]

what dat mean????????????????

Damn You Pete!!
LeNeve Wrote:Straw does not work for eating pistachio pudding.

Do you guys not have a lunch room with microwaves, cutlery, cups and stuff??
Suck harder :roflmao: :fag:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Do you guys not have a lunch room with microwaves, cutlery, cups and stuff??

oh yeah!! :duh: I'll be right back.
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:just got out of mouse surgery, that was a treat, the guys doing it need more practice, i dont think they understand the concept of sterile environment, plus they need to memorize the protocol, that took about 3 times longer than it should have. Unfortunatly I couldnt step into help, since these guys need to learn how to do it

Fucking mouse surgeons, think they know everything. sheesh!!!!

So, which is worse.. Mouse breeders or mouse surgeons??

Actually, can they help me out? My mouse crapped out on me yesterday and I had to stealing another one to get my work done. Can they fix it?
talk to leneve he seems to be the expert on fixing broken computer parts
No spoons, but there were forks, and a fork worked just fine.
LeNeve Wrote:If you can get accidently kissed by a girl, then a dude could accidently kiss you too.

Um... yeah... that's like when I caught a guy I was dating getting it on with some random nussie... "It was an accident!" Yeah, i hate when that happens.... When she trips and her pants and underwear falls off... Then he trips and his pants accidently fly open and his dick accidently falls into her va-j-j.......
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:If you can get accidently kissed by a girl, then a dude could accidently kiss you too.

Um... yeah... that's like when I caught a guy I was dating getting it on with some random nussie... "It was an accident!" Yeah, i hate when that happens.... When she trips and her pants and underwear falls off... Then he trips and his pants accidently fly open and his dick accidently falls into her va-j-j.......

I hate when that happens... :oops:
I wonder how spot prepares his cocks, before he chugs them.
I like scalops when they are cooked...I don't like them when they are just seared....that means they are raw in the middle...YUCK
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder how spot prepares his cocks, before he chugs them.
i dont wonder that
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17