Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 1-19-2010 Back to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
LeNeve Wrote:Haitian orphans have invaded Pittsburg.

Maybe Pete will adopt one of them....the owners of the orphanage (who are american) said they are not leaving Haiti w/o the children...so I say...F them...leave them all in Haiti then....what's the big deal???
I curse in those voice activated things...and they come back and say "I'm sorry did you say ......"
Great, Spot's got PMS.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Now I have zero twinkees.

you ate 4 packs of them??? Confusedhock:

no, only 3.

Doesn't your stomach hurt?
Guns N Roses had wistling in their song....
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Haitian orphans have invaded Pittsburg.

Maybe Pete will adopt one of them....the owners of the orphanage (who are american) said they are not leaving Haiti w/o the children...so I say...F them...leave them all in Haiti then....what's the big deal???

Pete must be busy sniping haitian orphans, and setting up booby traps around his house.
Iva13 Wrote:I curse in those voice activated things...and they come back and say "I'm sorry did you say ......"

Ha! I've done that too!!!
I made reservations for my boss to go to the superbowl like 2 months ago...
Iva13 Wrote:Guns N Roses had wistling in their song....

Patience
Brian in NY Wrote:Great, Spot's got PMS.

Again? Confusedhock:
LeNeve Wrote:

Patience

That's it...I couldn't think of the name...signing it in my head....
Iva13 Wrote:I made reservations for my boss to go to the superbowl like 2 months ago...

You should "accidently" order extra tickets.......
I have canceled plans, lost services, etc... from not having patience on the phone. My wife has to do it now, or it will not get done.
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I made reservations for my boss to go to the superbowl like 2 months ago...

You should "accidently" order extra tickets.......

he is soooo freaking CHEAP....he would do a 3 hour layover somewhere to save 20 bucks....

I was going to try to type it out... But I have no idea how to type out whistling.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17