Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-26-11 Tooosday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
two touch tuesday :wanker:
I'm convinced now, that Howard Stern is on Apple's payroll.

the Mac plugs are a little ridiculous now
Brampton Wrote:I'm convinced now, that Howard Stern is on Apple's payroll.

He's like Jdubb with an audience.
Joe Wrote:

he just said that Apple invented the online music store. REALLY???

what a shithead......sometimes, sometimes....I wonder about him
I had a 40 foot tv antenae next to my house, and the insurance company made me take it down. I attempted to do this last night with a sawzall. It's down, but it fell in the road, instead of into the yard like I wanted it to. When it fell it also got snagged in a tree, so I had to get on it and jump up and down, then when I heard the branch snap I quickly jumped and rolled clear of it all. Then I had to flag traffic down, while trying to cut it into manageable pieces, so I could get it out of the road.

Seems like it was alot safer anchored in the ground to me. I endangered several lives taking it down. Insurance companies are dumb.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I was listening yesterday for a little bit. He was saying how sorry he felt for winehouse and whatever, then went to a commercial for some fancy rehab center.
LeNeve Wrote:I had a 40 foot tv antenae next to my house, and the insurance company made me take it down. I attempted to do this last night with a sawzall. It's down, but it fell in the road, instead of into the yard like I wanted it to. When it fell it also got snagged in a tree, so I had to get on it and jump up and down, then when I heard the branch snap I quickly jumped and rolled clear of it all. Then I had to flag traffic down, while trying to cut it into manageable pieces, so I could get it out of the road.

Seems like it was alot safer anchored in the ground to me. I endangered several lives taking it down. Insurance companies are dumb.

You should have just hit it with a car.
CnR tweeted this.
Pretty funny.

[Image: x2_760e525]
Fuck yeah!! I'm not getting gay married!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I was listening yesterday for a little bit. He was saying how sorry he felt for winehouse and whatever, then went to a commercial for some fancy rehab center.
I didn't hear the rehab commercial, but I did like how Jay Thomas made fun of her all day yesterday :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:Strict gun laws don't work.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/26/world/...AY&ei=5065

Norwegian love guns.
LeNeve Wrote:I had a 40 foot tv antenae next to my house, and the insurance company made me take it down. I attempted to do this last night with a sawzall. It's down, but it fell in the road, instead of into the yard like I wanted it to. When it fell it also got snagged in a tree, so I had to get on it and jump up and down, then when I heard the branch snap I quickly jumped and rolled clear of it all. Then I had to flag traffic down, while trying to cut it into manageable pieces, so I could get it out of the road.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
puddle of mud did a rolling stones cover, and I like it.

Man, your neighbors must have some great stories.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16