Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-26-11 Tooosday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:fucking love billy talent, except they're a band not a guy

Riding that Pete train of bad taste eh?
no, i have my own bad taste thanks :poke:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:the other thing I love about my car, its one of the last cars that you can easily remove the factory radio and install an aftermarket radio without major mod's or wiring adventures

Ahh the good old days of being able to replace a radio in a car without spending $1000 and having to be a rocket scientist.
the worst part now is the physical mods you have to do to the dash, and hope you don't wipe out your electronics

After all the adapter plates it always looks like shit. I've been pretty lucky. The Cobra had the Mach 460 system , the BMW had some JBL system and the FJ Cruiser has their FJammer 9 speaker sysem with a built in sub so I haven't had to change a thing.

I know a lot of people that get rid of their factory units just because they don't have AUX ports. Most of those people could have avoided that if they would have just done some research of products like the one that Dice Electronics make.
Brampton Wrote:breath right strips are awesome.

when my allergies are killing me, thats the only way I can sleep.
:high5:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Pete would disagree and say his taste is MUCH worse.
Speaking of car radios...

There was a news story here a while back. A guy had his in dash, GPS/radio stolen.
Took it to the dealership to get it replaced, when he got it back it had a CD in it, he ejected it to find it was his CD he made.
The people stole it, and sold it back to a supplier who sold it back to the dealership who put it back in his car.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:the other thing I love about my car, its one of the last cars that you can easily remove the factory radio and install an aftermarket radio without major mod's or wiring adventures

Ahh the good old days of being able to replace a radio in a car without spending $1000 and having to be a rocket scientist.
3 days of soldering, looking at wiring schematics, trial and error to get mine stereo in my carmy while preserving all of the bluetooth/steering wheel controls/etc that was fucking retarded

Most people I know got frustrated with the wheel controls and gave up.
fjammer.
that sounds funny :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:Speaking of car radios...

There was a news story here a while back. A guy had his in dash, GPS/radio stolen.
Took it to the dealership to get it replaced, when he got it back it had a CD in it, he ejected it to find it was his CD he made.
The people stole it, and sold it back to a supplier who sold it back to the dealership who put it back in his car.
Confusedwoot:
Listening to Boehner talk makes me :flame:
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Pete would disagree and say his taste is MUCH worse.
even in bad taste, he must 1down you
Lean like a cholo made me laugh for some reason.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

3 days of soldering, looking at wiring schematics, trial and error to get mine stereo in my carmy while preserving all of the bluetooth/steering wheel controls/etc that was fucking retarded

Most people I know got frustrated with the wheel controls and gave up.
wheel controls are simple. they sell modules that you spice into the steering wheel wiring, and it plugs directly into the radio
I have no idea what is going on with the government lately. I know I'm broke, and haven't had a raise for a year, and I blame obama.
i have a yukon xl here and I can't get the back liftgate open, i checked the fuses and still nothing, any suggestions?
LeNeve Wrote:I have no idea what is going on with the government lately. I know I'm broke, and haven't had a raise for a year, and I blame obama.

It's hard to blame Obama when everything he tries to do is met with opposition from the right wing crazies that fight him because of their political agenda and not because they are looking out for the country.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16