Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-26-11 Tooosday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:http://jalopnik.com/5824763/ten-cars-ass.../gallery/1

nail.....head!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:?
I like about half those.

I did too. I'm only half an asshat.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Well, yeah, of course.
But it's kind of the same thinking as, people don't want to pay over 50k for a car that looks like it's base version that costs 20k.
thats what bugs me. If I say I drive a focus, people don't know the difference between a base model SE, or a 240HP RS

Haha, you drive a Focus? What a loser!

:j/k:
I drive a Sebring. Confusedad:
are we in an embarrassing competition?

actually, I love my car. decent mileage, no repars needed yet, over 110k km on it

Haha, I hope not.

I don't love it, but I like it. It's been good. It's an '07 with 124,000 miles on it.
I got it because I had just totaled my truck and wanted something new, cheap, and with good mileage. I'm really hoping to get it paid off in the next 6 months.
I haven't had to put any money in it other then scheduled stuff.
Chip Wrote:The Challenger RT starts at 30k, you can get a V8 Mustang for 20k?

OK so for 30K to 33K I have my choice. I can get a mustang with 412HP that does the quarter mile in 13 or I can get a Challenger with 375HP that does the quarter mile in 13.7.

I can drop an extra 10K to get the SRT8 Challenger only to come up short on the Mustangs quarter mile time by 0.3

[smiley]Schooled[/smiley]
Chip Wrote:I drive a Sebring. Confusedad:

Funny, whenever I see a guy in a Sebring I always imagine his name is something like Brad or Chip.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:thats what bugs me. If I say I drive a focus, people don't know the difference between a base model SE, or a 240HP RS

Haha, you drive a Focus? What a loser!

:j/k:
I drive a Sebring. Confusedad:
are we in an embarrassing competition?

actually, I love my car. decent mileage, no repars needed yet, over 110k km on it

Haha, I hope not.

I don't love it, but I like it. It's been good. It's an '07 with 124,000 miles on it.
I got it because I had just totaled my truck and wanted something new, cheap, and with good mileage. I'm really hoping to get it paid off in the next 6 months.
I haven't had to put any money in it other then scheduled stuff.
the other thing I love about my car, its one of the last cars that you can easily remove the factory radio and install an aftermarket radio without major mod's or wiring adventures
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The Challenger RT starts at 30k, you can get a V8 Mustang for 20k?

OK so for 30K to 33K I have my choice. I can get a mustang with 412HP that does the quarter mile in 13 or I can get a Challenger with 375HP that does the quarter mile in 13.7.

I can drop an extra 10K to get the SRT8 Challenger only to come up short on the Mustangs quarter mile time by 0.3

Chick car.

Joe Wrote:

Funny, whenever I see a guy in a Sebring I always imagine his name is something like Brad or Chip.
or Micheal Scott
Brampton Wrote:the other thing I love about my car, its one of the last cars that you can easily remove the factory radio and install an aftermarket radio without major mod's or wiring adventures

Ahh the good old days of being able to replace a radio in a car without spending $1000 and having to be a rocket scientist.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:the other thing I love about my car, its one of the last cars that you can easily remove the factory radio and install an aftermarket radio without major mod's or wiring adventures

Ahh the good old days of being able to replace a radio in a car without spending $1000 and having to be a rocket scientist.
the worst part now is the physical mods you have to do to the dash, and hope you don't wipe out your electronics
Joe Wrote:

Blueberry.
Joe Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Blueberry.
:eek: no he didn
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Blueberry.
:eek: no he didn
:roflmao:
Joe Wrote:

3 days of soldering, looking at wiring schematics, trial and error to get mine stereo in my carmy while preserving all of the bluetooth/steering wheel controls/etc that was fucking retarded
breath right strips are awesome.

when my allergies are killing me, thats the only way I can sleep.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16