Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-26-11 Tooosday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have no idea what is going on with the government lately. I know I'm broke, and haven't had a raise for a year, and I blame obama.

It's hard to blame Obama when everything he tries to do is met with opposition from the right wing crazies that fight him because of their political agenda and not because they are looking out for the country.

honestly I don't blame obama at all. This country is so fucked up by both sides at this point.

Both parties are fucking retarded.
Common sense falls somewhere between them.
what the fuck is wrong with this broad.
LeNeve Wrote:what the fuck is wrong with this broad.
Times are tough. Phone sex operators are now calling you.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:what the fuck is wrong with this broad.
Times are tough. Phone sex operators are now calling you.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:I've punched a co worker.

I hit someone in the head, and he body slammed me on a table.
That was it.
I didn't go through the table, so it wasn't that cool.
I watched Hall Pass last night.
It was really pretty funny.
Joe Wrote:My father has an 03 RAM and I love that truck, but it has had some problems with the engine and transmission before it had a decent amoutn of miles on it. To me that's not as troubling as the 2 friends I have that both had to have the transmissions rebuilt in the first 2 years of owning them. That's a big problem. As a result they both drive F150s now.

My father in law last year bought an 06 Ram 2500, he has no complaints. Jim complained about the poor gas mileage as it only get 13-15 mpg. My father in law gets a new truck every two or three years for his job. In 06 he got a brand new Dakota 6 spd standard... it had tranny problems, then in 08 he got a Ford F150 in which was going through front end components and the tranny often slipped, fleet services repaired it three times. Then in 2010 he got a Dodge Dakota again and he loves it.
Chip Wrote:The Challenger RT starts at 30k, you can get a V8 Mustang for 20k?

I was really annoyed when they brought out a 4 door Charger. And yeah, it's finally starting to look better.

I was looking at the Chellenger's online a few weeks back. The Challenger only comes in that green for the RT and the SRT8 models. The SRT8 is the only one that comes with a standard. With the options I want (sirius and a matching spoiler) it's 42K.
beavis and butthead on MTV this fall? new ones?
LeNeve Wrote:beavis and butthead on MTV this fall? new ones?
Yes, new ones. They were talking about it on SpotCenter.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:beavis and butthead on MTV this fall? new ones?
Yes, new ones. They were talking about it on SpotCenter.

I wonder if I will still enjoy it. I'm guessing not. It will be geared toward the jersey shore hip hop crowd probaly.
jerk box radio starring Spot and lindsy :?
LeNeve Wrote:jerk box radio starring Spot and lindsy :?
I did not like that.
Jihad Jeff
nipple licking good, like chicken
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16