Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-26-11 Tooosday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
michaelangelo Wrote:i have a yukon xl here and I can't get the back liftgate open, i checked the fuses and still nothing, any suggestions?

If it's not the fuses, then you will have to asccess the latch from the inside and change it. Real pain in the ass thing to do.
michaelangelo Wrote:i have a yukon xl here and I can't get the back liftgate open, i checked the fuses and still nothing, any suggestions?
[Image: Sledge-Hammer-5-4kg-TSH0061-.jpg]
Brian Wrote:

[Image: jaws_of_life.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have no idea what is going on with the government lately. I know I'm broke, and haven't had a raise for a year, and I blame obama.

It's hard to blame Obama when everything he tries to do is met with opposition from the right wing crazies that fight him because of their political agenda and not because they are looking out for the country.

honestly I don't blame obama at all. This country is so fucked up by both sides at this point.
Joe Wrote:[Image: jaws_of_life.jpg]
Yeah, that would probably work better.
Brian Wrote:

and yeah, that is how you usually have to end up accessing the latch from the inside
I don't care if they fake or not.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't care if they fake or not.
:whomo:
I had to fake once because this chick smelled all terrible. I was all like grrrrrrrr, sweet thanks I'm out :cya:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't care if they fake or not.
LeNeve Wrote:I had to fake once because this chick smelled all terrible. I was all like grrrrrrrr, sweet thanks I'm out :cya:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I had to fake once because this chick smelled all terrible. I was all like grrrrrrrr, sweet thanks I'm out :cya:

I did it once because I sobered up and realized what I was involved in. Luckily I passed out right after and snored so loud she left.
wouldn't you have to be with a casual for a while so that she could get fat, by that point you'd know if you wanted to stay with her or not.
if you like her and she gets fat, you'd probably stay wither
if you're on the fence, her getting fat would make it easier to get rid of her
Joe Wrote:

I did it once because I sobered up and realized what I was involved in. Luckily I passed out right after and snored so loud she left.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I've punched a co worker.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16