Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-26-11 Tooosday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Brian Wrote:Bouncing your balls on someone might be worse than just placing them on someone.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
put my balls on sassy, and the animal shelters, and that rattle snake
Extreme Electric Fence Peeing Contest - Who can stand the longest.
Texas Fan Wrote:Extreme Electric Fence Peeing Contest - Who can stand the longest.

my uncle made me do that when I was little Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Extreme Electric Fence Peeing Contest - Who can stand the longest.

He didn't touch it afterwards to make it feel better did he? :poke:
LeNeve Wrote:

I am not surprised by this.
Theres a fat lady across the shop that keeps laughing really loud. I'm throwing little chunks of plastic in her general area and watching her react to them. I'm behind a big truck. She keeps looking at the ceiling thinking they are falling from the top. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Texas Fan Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Texas Fan Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

if he did, I don't remember.

He is not an old creepy uncle. He was probaly 12 and I was 5. we might have been older.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I made my little cousin do it too, years later. Still not surprised are you?
LeNeve Wrote:Theres a fat lady across the shop that keeps laughing really loud. I'm throwing little chunks of plastic in her general area and watching her react to them. I'm behind a big truck. She keeps looking at the ceiling thinking they are falling from the top. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

The sky is falling! :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I made my little cousin do it too, years later. Still not surprised are you?
Nope.
Has anyone brought up Ellis recently?
Yesterday, I think, Ellis was talking about CnR again.
Really just going off on himself for being an ass.
It was weird, like he was saying he didn't know why, and that he just wanted a feud for some reason.
Chip Wrote:Has anyone brought up Ellis recently?
It was weird, like he was saying he didn't know why, and that he just wanted a feud for some reason.
I heard it, and he apologized, yesterday C&R was a good show, and I guess he agreed, he even apologized to them on twitter

I think its all schtick, but I listen to both shows, so if they get along its better while listening
Chip Wrote:Has anyone brought up Ellis recently?

sk8tr boi
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16