Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-26-11 Tooosday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Brampton Wrote:I didn't hear the rehab commercial, but I did like how Jay Thomas made fun of her all day yesterday :roflmao:

That and his rants about Vinnie Politan were awesome.
LeNeve Wrote:puddle of mud did a rolling stones cover, and I like it.

:high5: Agreed
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:puddle of mud did a rolling stones cover, and I like it.

:high5: Agreed
:whomo: 's
My neighbors were outside watching actually.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I didn't hear the rehab commercial, but I did like how Jay Thomas made fun of her all day yesterday :roflmao:

That and his rants about Vinnie Politan were awesome.
:high5: loved it

Is it just me or does anyone else laugh when he starts yelling "get rid of him" to the callers?
[Image: 3f638eb8be88281dda0717eb6a2db6bd.gif]
Good morning everyone!!!! :boobs: :boobs:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!!! :boobs: :boobs:

aloha
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I had a 40 foot tv antenae next to my house, and the insurance company made me take it down. I attempted to do this last night with a sawzall. It's down, but it fell in the road, instead of into the yard like I wanted it to. When it fell it also got snagged in a tree, so I had to get on it and jump up and down, then when I heard the branch snap I quickly jumped and rolled clear of it all. Then I had to flag traffic down, while trying to cut it into manageable pieces, so I could get it out of the road.

Seems like it was alot safer anchored in the ground to me. I endangered several lives taking it down. Insurance companies are dumb.

Man, your neighbors must have some great stories.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:[Image: 3f638eb8be88281dda0717eb6a2db6bd.gif]
oldly enough, this excites me
Derick Wrote:oldly enough, this excites me

I'm not shocked.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:oldly enough, this excites me

I'm not shocked.
ROR

sent from a spaceship
I have a new hobby to pass my time. I added Fox News to my Facebook friends and now I make anti republican comments on their news stories.
Joe Wrote:I have a new hobby to pass my time. I added Fox News to my Facebook friends and now I make anti republican comments on their news stories.
:roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I have a new hobby to pass my time. I added Fox News to my Facebook friends and now I make anti republican comments on their news stories.
:roflmao:

One day they will find me with all their guns and pick up trucks and it will be the end of me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16