Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-26-11 Tooosday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
LeNeve Wrote:Covino is killing this :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'm a half an hour behind, so I'm sure I'll laugh in a bit.
vans are great when travelling especially when you have older kids. I had one for awhile, then sold it, for a profit actually. I won't ever get another one, unless I come across a really good deal, even then probaly not. I'll take an SUV anyday over a van.
a guy at work just asked how I get CV shafts to pop out so easily......so I told him to stop reading comic books and be a man :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:a guy at work just asked how I get CV shafts to pop out so easily......so I told him to stop reading comic books and be a man :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:high5: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:I don't know, I don't have kids.
But everyone I know who had kids, got a mini van because it was so much easier.

Who knows, I told Jim I'd buy a jeep before I bought a van... van is THE last thing on the list. Besides a van I can haul more people and that means when we go somewhere Jim's cheap ass brother is hitching a ride.
The last time I rode in a car with Bill & Jim. They were farting and pinning my face down so I smelt it or picking their nose and wiping boogers on me.
I'm not trying to fuck for hours. I'm a busy man.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm not trying to fuck for hours. I'm a busy man.
This^
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I don't know, I don't have kids.
But everyone I know who had kids, got a mini van because it was so much easier.

Who knows, I told Jim I'd buy a jeep before I bought a van... van is THE last thing on the list. Besides a van I can haul more people and that means when we go somewhere Jim's cheap ass brother is hitching a ride.
The last time I rode in a car with Bill & Jim. They were farting and pinning my face down so I smelt it or picking their nose and wiping boogers on me.

:roflmao:
who would want to? that sounds like a huge waste of time
Brampton Wrote:

Scott Ferral and Rich Davis apparently. They should fuck each other for hours, win win situation for both of them.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Scott Ferral and Rich Davis apparently. They should fuck each other for hours, win win situation for both of them.
while looking in the mirror to admire themselves
I guess its true about controlling it.

its either on or off for a light switch
Brampton Wrote:I guess its true about controlling it.

its either on or off for a light switch
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Does anyone here listen to Farrel?
His voice actually doesn't get to me, and yeah, he can be a moron a lot of the time.
But I hate the people he has on the show with him, they seem like they're trying to hard to be his friend.
And I hate how there's always music in the background.
Chip Wrote:Does anyone here listen to Farrel?
His voice actually doesn't get to me, and yeah, he can be a moron a lot of the time.
But I hate the people he has on the show with him, they seem like they're trying to hard to be his friend.
And I hate how there's always music in the background.

I d't listen to sports talk radio, but I've listened to ferrel a couple times. His voice doesn't annoy me either. The music in the back ground drives me berserk though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16