Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-26-11 Tooosday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
spot is a didgery-dork
this sounds stupid
wasn't the first UFC in like 94 or 95?
Brampton Wrote:wasn't the first UFC in like 94 or 95?

ufc deez nuts in 94
Id like to see LaCrosse become more mainstream, its a hell of a lot more action then golf, and its like Hockey but on a field.
Texas Fan Wrote:Id like to see LaCrosse become more mainstream, its a hell of a lot more action then golf, and its like Hockey but on a field.

hockey for girls, lesbian girls.
LeNeve Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:Id like to see LaCrosse become more mainstream, its a hell of a lot more action then golf, and its like Hockey but on a field.

:finger:

I was a goalie, and played attack after high school. Let me throw hard rubber balls at you at @ 100mph and lets see how girlie you get.
there is pro lacrosse.

its indoor at hockey arenas. The NLL
LeNeve Wrote:

of all the girls I know who play hockey, it seems to be a 90% lesbo rate.

they don't start that way either
Texas Fan Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I was a goalie, and played attack after high school. Let me throw hard rubber balls at you at @ 100mph and lets see how girlie you get.

:roflmao: :roflmao: I'm just goofing with you. I've played before, it's fun.

you want to throw balls at me :?
Brampton Wrote:
there is pro lacrosse.

its indoor at hockey arenas. The NLL

I watch the pro sometimes when it comes on espn2 and the other random channels, indoor lacrosse can get pretty brutal cause you can get the ball moving so f'in fast they actually have to wear pads like hockey goalies.
LeNeve Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: I'm just goofing with you. I've played before, it's fun.

you want to throw balls at me :?

Well at least I don't want to keep em on you, just momentarily hit you with them. :high5:
One of my best high school moments was playing goalie in lacrosse, playing against the air force high school team (in colorado) being half drunk, it started snowing and had the game of my life. Covino has little league, I have lacrosse.
Bouncing your balls on someone might be worse than just placing them on someone.
Extreme put my balls on things? Like barb wire and rattle snakes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16