Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-26-11 Tooosday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:beavis and butthead on MTV this fall? new ones?
Yes, new ones. They were talking about it on SpotCenter.

I wonder if I will still enjoy it. I'm guessing not. It will be geared toward the jersey shore hip hop crowd probaly.

I've got about 12 DVDs of the old episodes.
They're still pretty good.
Only a couple videos though.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:puddle of mud did a rolling stones cover, and I like it.

:high5: Agreed
:whomo: 's

I like it, too!
My friend Eric who owns the gravel pit needs a safety and a few repairs done to his trailer since it had a little incident over the weekend. I love when people I know bring their stuff to Maxim, I can watch over it from my computer. The ro was created this morning at 9 am, the technician punched onto it at 9:30 am and has been on it for 2.68 hours. Safeties only pay 1.5, wonder what the hell he is doing!?
Joe Wrote:I have a new hobby to pass my time. I added Fox News to my Facebook friends and now I make anti republican comments on their news stories.

Jim likes to do that, too. :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:Chrysler, after recording its first post-bankruptcy profit three months ago, posted a net loss of $370 million in the second quarter due to costs tied to the repayment of government bailout loans. Chrysler incurred a charge of $551 million in paying back the U.S. Department of Treasury and the Canadian loans that kept the automaker afloat in 2009.

I think its time to stick a fork in em'!!!

Ouch... That's gotta hurt. How can they not be rebounding?? GM was able to and they were run by idiots for years.
Nussie_T Wrote:I love Mopar, but unfortunately you are right all their vehicles out right now are hideous. I HATE hatchbacks and the last time Jim tried to get me to buy a van I sat in the drivers seat balling my eyes out because I didn't want to a soccer mom.

Never, will I own a mini van!!! :barf:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I love Mopar, but unfortunately you are right all their vehicles out right now are hideous. I HATE hatchbacks and the last time Jim tried to get me to buy a van I sat in the drivers seat balling my eyes out because I didn't want to a soccer mom.

You say that now...
Just wait until you pop a couple out a realize how easy they are.
Chip Wrote:

You say that now...
we have a toyota rav4 right now and my wife kind of wishes we had gotten a minivan instead and we only have one kid
michaelangelo Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

You say that now...
we have a toyota rav4 right now and my wife kind of wishes we had gotten a minivan instead and we only have one kid

I have friends who swore they'd never get one too.
this is funny. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:

You say that now...

I have two kids and still have the same opinion. My four door car is easy for me to get my kids in and out of, my groceries fit in the trunk along with a stroller and an emergency kit, I can still carry one passenger... what else is easier about a van!?
shake it up
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

You say that now...

I have two kids and still have the same opinion. My four door car is easy for me to get my kids in and out of, my groceries fit in the trunk along with a stroller and an emergency kit, I can still carry one passenger... what else is easier about a van!?

I don't know, I don't have kids.
But everyone I know who had kids, got a mini van because it was so much easier.
Covino is killing this :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16