Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7-26-11 Tooosday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:There was a study a few years back that over 60% of Mustang owners were girls.
So, you can go buy a bad ass Mustang, but it still is going to look like a chick car.
And from my experience, you're way off. My 98 Dodge ran and looked like new in 2006 with 230,000 miles on it. A water pump, starter and heater is all I had to replace.
Maybe the ones you were in were just treated like shit. that'll kill any car.

My father has an 03 RAM and I love that truck, but it has had some problems with the engine and transmission before it had a decent amoutn of miles on it. To me that's not as troubling as the 2 friends I have that both had to have the transmissions rebuilt in the first 2 years of owning them. That's a big problem. As a result they both drive F150s now.
No engine/transmission problems on mine......yet, but I've had ball joints, tie-rod ends, sway bar bushings, all the brake calipers, and an ignition coil pack replaced.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Yeah, but I think the Charger looks better, and isn't the Mustang is still a the "chick car"? And I bet 15k is an exaggeration.
And with trucks, I think they're all close enough that it just comes down to personal preference.

It's about a 10K difference between the V8 Mustang and a good V8 Challenger. Most girls that drive Mustangs buy the V6 not the GT.

I do like the new Charger look. The first attempt at bringing back the Charger was weak, but they are finally getting there. It still shouldn't be a 4 door though.

The Challenger RT starts at 30k, you can get a V8 Mustang for 20k?

I was really annoyed when they brought out a 4 door Charger. And yeah, it's finally starting to look better.
Brampton Wrote:http://jalopnik.com/5824763/ten-cars-ass.../gallery/1

nail.....head!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:?
I like about half those.
Brian Wrote:No engine/transmission problems on mine......yet, but I've had ball joints, tie-rod ends, sway bar bushings, all the brake calipers, and an ignition coil pack replaced.

I know the coil pack went in his last year because the dipshit mechanic up the street tried replacing everything else in the truck except the coil pack.
Chip Wrote:

nail.....head!!!

I like about half those.
Asshat.
Brampton Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:fucking love billy talent, except they're a band not a guy
:zipit: .....cause I hate everything :roll:

This one is ok.
You can hate Billy Talent.

His voice makes me want to punch things.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:of that "60%" you talk about, I'd be willing to money on the fact that those were upwards of 95% v6's.

Well, yeah, of course.
But it's kind of the same thinking as, people don't want to pay over 50k for a car that looks like it's base version that costs 20k.
thats what bugs me. If I say I drive a focus, people don't know the difference between a base model SE, or a 240HP RS
Joe Wrote:
Brian Wrote:No engine/transmission problems on mine......yet, but I've had ball joints, tie-rod ends, sway bar bushings, all the brake calipers, and an ignition coil pack replaced.

I know the coil pack went in his last year because the dipshit mechanic up the street tried replacing everything else in the truck except the coil pack.
He must go to the same mechanic I go to :flame:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

nail.....head!!!

I like about half those.
Asshat.
:high5: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:There was a study a few years back that over 60% of Mustang owners were girls.
So, you can go buy a bad ass Mustang, but it still is going to look like a chick car.
And from my experience, you're way off. My 98 Dodge ran and looked like new in 2006 with 230,000 miles on it. A water pump, starter and heater is all I had to replace.
Maybe the ones you were in were just treated like shit. that'll kill any car.

My father has an 03 RAM and I love that truck, but it has had some problems with the engine and transmission before it had a decent amoutn of miles on it. To me that's not as troubling as the 2 friends I have that both had to have the transmissions rebuilt in the first 2 years of owning them. That's a big problem. As a result they both drive F150s now.

It must have been that damn German influence.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

nail.....head!!!

I like about half those.
Asshat.

Shit.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:fucking love billy talent, except they're a band not a guy
:zipit: .....cause I hate everything :roll:

This one is ok.
You can hate Billy Talent.

His voice makes me want to punch things.
they went to the same high school as my wife, and no one brags about it....... :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:of that "60%" you talk about, I'd be willing to money on the fact that those were upwards of 95% v6's.

Well, yeah, of course.
But it's kind of the same thinking as, people don't want to pay over 50k for a car that looks like it's base version that costs 20k.
thats what bugs me. If I say I drive a focus, people don't know the difference between a base model SE, or a 240HP RS

Haha, you drive a Focus? What a loser!

:j/k:
I drive a Sebring. Confusedad:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Well, yeah, of course.

Haha, you drive a Focus? What a loser!

:j/k:
I drive a Sebring. Confusedad:
are we in an embarrassing competition?

actually, I love my car. decent mileage, no repars needed yet, over 110k km on it
out doing jihad stuff
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16