Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday February 8, 2010 - The Ain'ts won the Super Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I can't remember the last weekend where there was no DBN activity. I guess we all had lives this weekend :poke:
Brampton Wrote:I can't remember the last weekend where there was no DBN activity. I guess we all had lives this weekend :poke:

This weekend, we found out that the renovator never put down any membrane in our basement and didn't seal the shower properly... our new flooring is fucked. The bathroom door is fucked. I am pissed... the asshole was suppose to show up on Saturday but neglected to phone or anything. So in a fit of rage... I baked... A LOT!
Hey everyone...... Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote:I can't remember the last weekend where there was no DBN activity. I guess we all had lives this weekend :poke:

There was log ins, just no posting... A certain someone just HAD to show certain photoshopped picts of me holding pie and kissing my girl to his buddies..... :Flaming:
Nussie_T Wrote:

This weekend, we found out that the renovator never put down any membrane in our basement and didn't seal the shower properly... our new flooring is fucked. The bathroom door is fucked. I am pissed... the asshole was suppose to show up on Saturday but neglected to phone or anything. So in a fit of rage... I baked... A LOT!

Please tell me you didn't make pie..
Iva13 Wrote:Hey everyone...... Confusedad:

Morning Iva! How's your mom doing??

Uh-oh, the frownie face is not good. What's up?
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

No I didn't make a pie. I made 3 brownies, 1 nanimo bar, 2 apple crisp, 2 dozen sugar cookies and 2 dozen peanut butter cookies.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

No I didn't make a pie. I made 3 brownies, 1 nanimo bar, 2 apple crisp, 2 dozen sugar cookies and 2 dozen peanut butter cookies.

Oh... and an apple crisp.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Holy crap! You were pissed!
beckster Wrote:

Not good...I just don't understand it...she got out of the hosp on Friday, and my sister has had to stay w/her every night since. I'm going in to spend the night w/her tonight...It just totally sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! Confusedad: she is having trouble breathing even though she's on steroids...it just doesn't make any sense. But thanks for asking..
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Not good...I just don't understand it...she got out of the hosp on Friday, and my sister has had to stay w/her every night since. I'm going in to spend the night w/her tonight...It just totally sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! Confusedad: she is having trouble breathing even though she's on steroids...it just doesn't make any sense. But thanks for asking..

Bummer. Sorry to hear this Iva.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Jesus Christ!!!!!
Some punk-ass sprayed silly string all over the back of my car. I stopped to pump some gas and saw pastel bits of it stuck to the truck. I gotta run my car through a car wash today and hope I can get it all knocked off.
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Geez that sucks, Iva. Hopefully, she starts to improve soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25