Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday February 8, 2010 - The Ain'ts won the Super Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Wow... let's rip on people about their phones.... Ok, Rich. Some people don't feel the need for some of those fancier phones. There are some people in this world who don't text and all of that stuff.
who are those people?

Mostly guys in my age group whom I know. I have a few female cousins who are my age and younger that don't like to either.
Hey, you know what I need a new phone, but do all the good phones require the additional $30.00 per month for the data stuff or whatever they call it????
Chip Wrote:Well jeesh, why does it matter that he's black?
He's just funny. If you don't want to watch, so what? I don't really care.
He's black, I was just stating a fact. I watched it, don't get your panties in a bunch.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Noooooooo! Peanut butter is never part of my diet; I hate peanut butter :Flaming:

Oh dude. I love peanut butter. Crunchy peanut butter.

My peanut butter cookie recipe says to substitute crunchy for the smooth, I don't like crunchy, though.
edoblin Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:Anyone here going to the DudeBro convention there? I think it's gonna be a dud

To be honest... If I didn't think that the guys showing up at this thing were just going to be sweating C&R I might come. But I don't feel like being witness to that.

+1. The over/under on number of handjobs offered to the guys is 5.
Iva13 Wrote:Hey, you know what I need a new phone, but do all the good phones require the additional $30.00 per month for the data stuff or whatever they call it????

No, just the smart phones.
I have an LG Dare, and I can get the internet if I want, but I just have the texting as an extra.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Toyota's new slogan - The car that runs away with you.

Apple just sucks. They over-charge because they advertise like whores

People hate on Apple because they make a superior product. :thanks:

[Image: pbbbt.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Wow... let's rip on people about their phones.... Ok, Rich. Some people don't feel the need for some of those fancier phones. There are some people in this world who don't text and all of that stuff.
who are those people?

All I want is a phone that can take good pictures, videos too.
Has good battery life.
Can get online with.
And I'm waiting for a phone that can hold all of my mp3's.
And is not an iPhone.

I might get that Motorola Droid if I can find a 32gig microSD card for a decent price.

My Blackberry does all that... PLUS, I get morning sunrise picts from fuckin Miami!!
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey, you know what I need a new phone, but do all the good phones require the additional $30.00 per month for the data stuff or whatever they call it????

No, just the smart phones.
I have an LG Dare, and I can get the internet if I want, but I just have the texting as an extra.

thanks!!! ;-)
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Well jeesh, why does it matter that he's black?
He's just funny. If you don't want to watch, so what? I don't really care.
He's black, I was just stating a fact. I watched it, don't get your panties in a bunch.

Well ok. I didn't know my panties were in a bunch. I just really didn't care if you watched it or not.
beckster Wrote:My Blackberry does all that... PLUS, I get morning sunrise picts from fuckin Miami!!

Maybe since Pete is back home maybe Mrs. Pete Nice should take a picture of Pete shovelling the fucking snow... hahahaha!
BigFan Wrote:Anyone here going to the DudeBro convention there? I think it's gonna be a dud

It's not looking good for me unless, my tax refund comes back good. Damn bills!!! I just got my Dental bill, :bullshit:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
who are those people?

All I want is a phone that can take good pictures, videos too.
Has good battery life.
Can get online with.
And I'm waiting for a phone that can hold all of my mp3's.
And is not an iPhone.

I might get that Motorola Droid if I can find a 32gig microSD card for a decent price.

My Blackberry does all that... PLUS, I get morning sunrise picts from fuckin Miami!!

Yeah, but with the blackberry, don't you need that extra data plan?
beckster Wrote:

It's not looking good for me unless, my tax refund comes back good. Damn bills!!! I just got my Dental bill, :bullshit:

I'm getting a bad assssssss refund.
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:Im out!!! cell phone talk.. YAG!! Peace out NINJAS!!

Laters
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25