Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday February 8, 2010 - The Ain'ts won the Super Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:Just have to say one thing!! If i hear WHO DAT!! One more fuckin time!! Im gunna slap a bitch!! Confusedlap: :Flaming:

It got old very fast.

I hear you, I am so s-ing sick of hearing that. This is the biggest reason I was cheering for Indy.

They started out so well. I thought they had it... then came that bad throw and they were done.
[youtube]qffDaLmDinw[/youtube]
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:Watching Saints celebrate and also gettin ready for the game is like watching GangLand!! haha

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
OMG ECHO!!!
Ok, I see it now... She even holds her hand funny to hide how effed up they are.
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:OMG ECHO!!!

I have no echo????
So much for saying there's no feud, huh? :roll:
Iva13 Wrote:

I have no echo????

I don't notice an acho either.
I'll be away from my PC and then I have to go take my wife to the doctor. I'll give you all updates later after I know something/anything.
Iva13 Wrote:

I have no echo????

I don't either.
Pokes28 Wrote:I'll be away from my PC and then I have to go take my wife to the doctor. I'll give you all updates later after I know something/anything.

Good luck!!
Must just be my shitty computer!!
beckster Wrote:So much for saying there's no feud, huh? :roll:

I listen to Ellis, and I don't really understand all this.
beckster Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:I'll be away from my PC and then I have to go take my wife to the doctor. I'll give you all updates later after I know something/anything.

Good luck!!

Yep...good luck!!!!
I need to warm up my lunch, but I don't know if I want to walk away from this argument....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25