Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday February 8, 2010 - The Ain'ts won the Super Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
FYI - Covino is sleeping on the couch tonight!
Ahhh, guys just think it's fun to argue. What ever it's about. Sports, music, movies, whatever.
haha Layla thinks Spot's a douche too :clap:
Chip Wrote:Ahhh, guys just think it's fun to argue. What ever it's about. Sports, music, movies, whatever.

Oh, definite-LEE
LeNeve Wrote:Freaking homo pete sent me a pink heart shaped hay bale. Wtf

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yes it was an earth drill, like on total recall.
So....... not like the one in the first Austin Powers?
yeah more like that one.
Is this going to be the "Spot answering Covino's cell phone" debate again?
Brian in NY Wrote:haha Layla thinks Spot's a douche too :clap:
+100 :roflmao:
There is a big difference between someone who is perpetually a bitch, and someone who is having a moment of bitchiness
Layla, the commissioner of common sense is calling Spot out on his Bullshit. Bout time :owned:
Did spot break up w/ his girl? I'm hearing a lot of stuff lately that makes me think he's single...
edoblin Wrote:Did spot break up w/ his girl? I'm hearing a lot of stuff lately that makes me think he's single...
She should dump him if she hasn't already.
AWKWARD!! :eek:
edoblin Wrote:Did spot break up w/ his girl? I'm hearing a lot of stuff lately that makes me think he's single...

Last I heard they were "talkin" it out
beckster Wrote:

Last I heard they were "talkin" it out

He's an idiot if he lets that go. He's ridin' high right now but I don't think he's going to find something better.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25