Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday February 8, 2010 - The Ain'ts won the Super Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Just turned over from the Howard replay. What's been going on with today's show? Is Covino broadcasting from Layla's apartment?
There has been alot of emoting on todays show. The guys might want to cash in one of their 6 yearly cry sessions this evening, and come back strong tomorrow.
Just got back, forgot to log out again. I see I missed an epic Ellis segment.
AirHej Wrote:Just turned over from the Howard replay. What's been going on with today's show? Is Covino broadcasting from Layla's apartment?

Na, he's in Ellis' studio. Layla called in from her shower though. You missed the live video feed.
edoblin Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:Did spot break up w/ his girl? I'm hearing a lot of stuff lately that makes me think he's single...

Last I heard they were "talkin" it out

He's an idiot if he lets that go. He's ridin' high right now but I don't think he's going to find something better.

Some people don't know how to appreciate what they have
edoblin Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:Did spot break up w/ his girl? I'm hearing a lot of stuff lately that makes me think he's single...

He's an idiot if he lets that go. He's ridin' high right now but I don't think he's going to find something better.

The grass is never greener on nussie hill.
beckster Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Some people don't know how to appreciate what they have

Til it's gone....
AirHej Wrote:Just turned over from the Howard replay. What's been going on with today's show? Is Covino broadcasting from Layla's apartment?

No, but Covino might be couch surfing tonight. :roflmao:
Petey!!! Are you back in PA or still in sunny Miami??
I hope Spot ends up alone and single. He's earned it Confusedlap:
Brampton Wrote:I hope Spot ends up alone and single. He's earned it Confusedlap:

I'm not gonna go that far... Lots of dudes have fucked up wayyy more relationships (Covino and Rich) than Spot and ended up fine.
edoblin Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I hope Spot ends up alone and single. He's earned it Confusedlap:

I'm not gonna go that far... Lots of dudes have fucked up wayyy more relationships (Covino and Rich) than Spot and ended up fine.
Spot cried about it for ages on the show. Then he gets a girl and does exactly what he said he wouldn't do. He deserves it
edoblin Wrote:

Na, he's in Ellis' studio. Layla called in from her shower though. You missed the live video feed.

Damn. That would have been good!
LeNeve Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

The grass is never greener on nussie hill.

Sometimes it is.

Maybe Ellis could fight him and knock some sense into him.. lol

Covino, I hope Layla doesn't hear you blame alcohol for her "emotional display"... You asking to get a stiletto up your ass....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25