Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday February 8, 2010 - The Ain'ts won the Super Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
beckster Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:C&R Blown Up?
does anyone remember this?
A couple of years ago Sirius got C&R tickets to the superbowl. They got 2 tickets but they weren't together. The company accused C&R of scalping the tickets but C&R said they didn't scalp them, they traded them in for 2 seats together.
But today C&R said it was their first superbowl.
Wonder if they will get shit for this
Looks like I was wrong. Covino says that story is from the NBA all star game. Could have sworn it was the superbowl

You got :owned: :poke:
He says it was the all star game but I swear it was the super bowl.......
Iva13 Wrote:In simple quick facts, what's the difference b/t a smart phone and the other one???

I think smart phones are just more like computers.
iPhones, blackberrys, all the new Android phones, Palm phones, phones like that.
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:In simple quick facts, what's the difference b/t a smart phone and the other one???

iPhones, blackberrys, all the new Android phones, Palm phones, phones like that.

So if I just want to talk and text I don't need a smart phone....right???
Iva13 Wrote:Hey, you know what I need a new phone, but do all the good phones require the additional $30.00 per month for the data stuff or whatever they call it????

Yeah, I was kinda pissed that they neglected to mention that part. Any smart phone is going to charge that. Knightryda has an LG Dare and we only pay $15 for his internet, he hasn't had complaints with it, other than the direct email access that my phone has.
its almost 2 and I havent eaten yet, i'm freakin hungry
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I just have an old, first gen zune, 30 gig. I've thought about getting something new, but I just can't see myself spending that much for something that will do the same thing, but has a touch screen and a ssd.

Did MS make the Zune past the first generation? ;-)

Yeah, they went and made smaller Zunes. And then they had the ZuneHD with the touchscreen.
It's followed pretty much the same path the iPod did, just without the phone part.

I loved my Sansa til I fucked it up. I played great, did everything I wanted AND was a lot cheaper than an ipod. I saw ABC Warehouse has one like the one I busted on sale, i might have to hook myself up!

And I really don't want a touchscreen mp3 player. I use it in my car and I like to be able to use it without looking at it. And I need actual buttons to do that.
and i still need to go over to the clinic to deal with other issues grrr.....
My husband has the Iphone and I just can't see paying $60.00/month for both of us to have "whatever" on our phones....that's f'ed up.....I won't do it....unless I absolutely have to.
Derick Wrote:its almost 2 and I havent eaten yet, i'm freakin hungry

Really usually by now you've downed like 4 burgers, drooled over Nadine... ate french fries and downed a pack of Starbursts.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My Blackberry does all that... PLUS, I get morning sunrise picts from fuckin Miami!!

Maybe since Pete is back home maybe Mrs. Pete Nice should take a picture of Pete shovelling the fucking snow... hahahaha!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

+1000000
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

So if I just want to talk and text I don't need a smart phone....right???

Right. I have an LG Dare. I could get e-mail on it if I wanted to pay more.
But I have a plan with unlimited texting, and if I use the internet, I just pay per megabyte.
And I can't get "apps".
Derick Wrote:its almost 2 and I havent eaten yet, i'm freakin hungry

waaahhhhhhh!!!!
Derick Wrote:and i still need to go over to the clinic to deal with other issues grrr.....

wahhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Chip Wrote:Yeah, but with the blackberry, don't you need that extra data plan?

Yes, It's $30 for basically the constant internet connection. I pay roughly $175, but I have 3 phones on my account.
Sorry Derick. All this negativety today has saucked me into the black hole of hate.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25