Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday February 8, 2010 - The Ain'ts won the Super Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Who Dat, really? :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Ellis is right though, there are way too many commercials.

True that..Thats why i think CnR was way better when they played music... One reason Ellis is better becasue he dosent have a schedule and does whatever the fuck he wants and nobody cares.. wich makes great radio...

I think that kind of radio burns out fast and he will have to change his show to continue to bring in an audience otherwise he will continue appealing to the same niche.
Brian in NY Wrote:Who Dat, really? :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:

Who DAT!!! Smack a BITCH Confusedlap:
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:

True that..Thats why i think CnR was way better when they played music... One reason Ellis is better becasue he dosent have a schedule and does whatever the fuck he wants and nobody cares.. wich makes great radio..

I was thinking that C&R would get more freedom, since Maxim dropped them. But, the way they talk, it sounds like the big wigs have a lot to say.
ZITO IS THE FUTURE OF RADIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 :clap: :clap:
Ok, stop talking about him and move on. Enough of giving other shows air time.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Lately, yeah

What's it been? 10 minutes since Ellis left?
And there's been nothing but commercials.

Because they were behind... otherwise there would have been some talk in between.
JDubb Wrote:Ellis has a very short shelf life. He may be burning strong today but he won't sustain.

I just now started listening again. Sounds like I missed Ellis. I totally agree, Ellis is a tool, I don't listen to him, and he won't be around long.
Ellis tweeted what he was gonna do, so his followers could call in Lame
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Ellis has a very short shelf life. He may be burning strong today but he won't sustain.

I just now started listening again. Sounds like I missed Ellis. I totally agree, Ellis is a tool, I don't listen to him, and he won't be around long.

Where the hell have you been? Slacker!
edoblin Wrote:Straight up, I think Ellis' regular listeners are generally less intelligent than CnR listeners.

It's because Ellis listeners have sustained multiple head injuries, from punching each other, and falling off their skate boards. I have a feeling weed is involved with ellis listeners.
LeNeve Wrote:

Except I think he's already been around for about as long as C&R
Hello, Mercer!!!
My favorite thing about Ellis, really only was when he interviewed the UFC guys.
JDubb Wrote:I think that kind of radio burns out fast and he will have to change his show to continue to bring in an audience otherwise he will continue appealing to the same niche.

Go "F" yourself gets old fast. :killme:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25