Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday February 8, 2010 - The Ain'ts won the Super Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I feel a Hi Jack takin place..
"Fuck you too motherfucker" Jason Ellis to Spot
Brampton Wrote:"Fuck you too motherfucker" Jason Ellis to Spot
"Why is everybody yelling?" :fag:
Straight up, I think Ellis' regular listeners are generally less intelligent than CnR listeners.
edoblin Wrote:Straight up, I think Ellis' regular listeners are generally less intelligent than CnR listeners.

Unfortunately, C&R have JIW and others that bring them down.
Ellis is right though, there are way too many commercials.
beckster Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:Straight up, I think Ellis' regular listeners are generally less intelligent than CnR listeners.

Unfortunately, C&R have JIW and others that bring them down.

I mean JIW is pretty weak but I don't think he's stupid.

I'm pretty sure most people are stupid.
Brian in NY Wrote:Ellis is right though, there are way too many commercials.

Although Covino did make a good point about all the sponsors they have, :clap: :clap: :clap:

Commercials are needed otherwise Sirius/XM would really be fucked more than it already is. He happens to be on a music station which doesn't play commercials. I think he has the only talk show on a music station.

True that..Thats why i think CnR was way better when they played music... One reason Ellis is better becasue he dosent have a schedule and does whatever the fuck he wants and nobody cares.. wich makes great radio..

Lately, yeah
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:

True that..Thats why i think CnR was way better when they played music... One reason Ellis is better becasue he dosent have a schedule and does whatever the fuck he wants and nobody cares.. wich makes great radio..

And, not having to hear these "Art of Charm" homos is a big plus for the Ellis show.
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:

They used to play music but didn't they also take commercial breaks?
beckster Wrote:

Lately, yeah

What's it been? 10 minutes since Ellis left?
And there's been nothing but commercials.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25