Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday February 8, 2010 - The Ain'ts won the Super Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:People hate on Apple because they make a superior product. :thanks:

Superior?

[youtube]zVczC809nrY[/youtube]
How old is this kid and why should I listen to him?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Wow... let's rip on people about their phones.... Ok, Rich. Some people don't feel the need for some of those fancier phones. There are some people in this world who don't text and all of that stuff.
who are those people?

All I want is a phone that can take good pictures, videos too.
Has good battery life.
Can get online with.
And I'm waiting for a phone that can hold all of my mp3's.
And is not an iPhone.

I might get that Motorola Droid if I can find a 32gig microSD card for a decent price.

I have an Ipod in which all my mp3's are stored for everything else I have my BB.

I'm tired of the "which smart phone is better" conversation. :killme:
BigFan Wrote:C&R Blown Up?
does anyone remember this?
A couple of years ago Sirius got C&R tickets to the superbowl. They got 2 tickets but they weren't together. The company accused C&R of scalping the tickets but C&R said they didn't scalp them, they traded them in for 2 seats together.
But today C&R said it was their first superbowl.
Wonder if they will get shit for this
Looks like I was wrong. Covino says that story is from the NBA all star game. Could have sworn it was the superbowl
edoblin Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Wow... let's rip on people about their phones.... Ok, Rich. Some people don't feel the need for some of those fancier phones. There are some people in this world who don't text and all of that stuff.

The only way you aren't texting is if you're 70 years old plus... Even then I think it's a stretch.

I've texted at least 5 times since the start of the show. Recieved just as many.
Brian in NY Wrote:How old is this kid and why should I listen to him?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :clap: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
who are those people?

All I want is a phone that can take good pictures, videos too.
Has good battery life.
Can get online with.
And I'm waiting for a phone that can hold all of my mp3's.
And is not an iPhone.

I might get that Motorola Droid if I can find a 32gig microSD card for a decent price.

I have an Ipod in which all my mp3's are stored for everything else I have my BB.

I just have an old, first gen zune, 30 gig. I've thought about getting something new, but I just can't see myself spending that much for something that will do the same thing, but has a touch screen and a ssd.
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I have an Ipod in which all my mp3's are stored for everything else I have my BB.

I am not attempting to start the whole convo over again, I have never had an Iphone. The only company in Manitoba you can get the I-phone through is Rogers and they have terrible cell service where I live. So I can't pass an opinion on something I have never tried...
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I hate apples.

I like apples but can't eat them whole, I can only eat them as slices.

Apples with peanut butter. Good stuff.

Noooooooo! Peanut butter is never part of my diet; I hate peanut butter :Flaming:

I like peanut butter, but no all of the time.
JDubb Wrote:

Why? Because he's funny.
But I suppose apple fanboys won't want to listen.
Chip Wrote:I just have an old, first gen zune, 30 gig. I've thought about getting something new, but I just can't see myself spending that much for something that will do the same thing, but has a touch screen and a ssd.

Did MS make the Zune past the first generation? ;-)
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I have an Ipod in which all my mp3's are stored for everything else I have my BB.

I am not attempting to start the whole convo over again, I have never had an Iphone. The only company in Manitoba you can get the I-phone through is Rogers and they have terrible cell service where I live. So I can't pass an opinion on something I have never tried...

No, I wasn't directing to you, in general this topic is so over argued.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I just have an old, first gen zune, 30 gig. I've thought about getting something new, but I just can't see myself spending that much for something that will do the same thing, but has a touch screen and a ssd.

Did MS make the Zune past the first generation? ;-)

Yeah, they went and made smaller Zunes. And then they had the ZuneHD with the touchscreen.
It's followed pretty much the same path the iPod did, just without the phone part.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Why? Because he's funny.
I don't give a shit if he's reviewing blackberries, droids or flat screens, I'm not going listen to some 13 year old black kid if I'm going to spend that kind of money.
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

No, I wasn't directing to you, in general this topic is so over argued.

A truck got pulled in right in front of where I sit so the signal cut out... I can't hear anything.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Why? Because he's funny.
I don't give a shit if he's reviewing blackberries, droids or flat screens, I'm not going listen to some 13 year old black kid if I'm going to spend that kind of money.

Well jeesh, why does it matter that he's black?
He's just funny. If you don't want to watch, so what? I don't really care.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25