Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday February 8, 2010 - The Ain'ts won the Super Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I can't remember the last weekend where there was no DBN activity. I guess we all had lives this weekend :poke:

There was log ins, just no posting... A certain someone just HAD to show certain photoshopped picts of me holding pie and kissing my girl to his buddies..... :Flaming:

Huh? Where was this posted?
AirHej Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I can't remember the last weekend where there was no DBN activity. I guess we all had lives this weekend :poke:

There was log ins, just no posting... A certain someone just HAD to show certain photoshopped picts of me holding pie and kissing my girl to his buddies..... :Flaming:

Huh? Where was this posted?

The pie thread, where else.
Anyone where Acuvue contacts?? I have given up on the new ones... those Oasys contacts suck!
beckster Wrote:Anyone where Acuvue contacts?? I have given up on the new ones... those Oasys contacts suck!
i wear the acuvue oasis, and they are the greatest contacts I have ever worn
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Anyone where Acuvue contacts?? I have given up on the new ones... those Oasys contacts suck!

I don't wear contacts and it's great!
Derick Wrote:

They're killing me. They are uncomfortable, they make my eyes itchy and this nasty gunk builds up from them. I opened a new pair on Friday, thinking a fresh pair would fix it.. Nope... they still suck. I just called my eye doctor and told them I want my Advance for astig back. i could wear those for a month and a half without any issues.
Can a person sleep with their contacts in , and wear them no problem the next day?
LeNeve Wrote:Can a person sleep with their contacts in , and wear them no problem the next day?

You can, I don't, though. But you need to take them out and wash them and give your eyes a chance to breathe. I left mine in for a whole weekend one time and ended up getting my cornea all scratched up (dirt had gotten under them while I slept).
LeNeve Wrote:Can a person sleep with their contacts in , and wear them no problem the next day?

I never took my contacts out when I wore them, but it fucked up my eyes eventually. Main reason I got lasik.
they make special contacts so you can do that, most doctors dont recomend doing it though.
Derick Wrote:

I wear acuvue oasis also and I agree that they're the greatest contacts i have ever worn.

there are types of contacts designed for you to wear them for multiple days. my eye doctor tried them with me but they didn't work out. since i've been on the oasis ones, my eyes have not deteriorated at all. the only time i have a problem with them is in a low light situation, they dry out quite a bit then
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

They're killing me. They are uncomfortable, they make my eyes itchy and this nasty gunk builds up from them. I opened a new pair on Friday, thinking a fresh pair would fix it.. Nope... they still suck. I just called my eye doctor and told them I want my Advance for astig back. i could wear those for a month and a half without any issues.
which cleaning solution are you using?
DaveP Wrote:

I never took my contacts out when I wore them, but it fucked up my eyes eventually. Main reason I got lasik.

I need to wait another year, but I think I need to get that done. I am getting fed up with glasses and contacts.
I thought someone said today's show was a recap? I guess they are live..
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

which cleaning solution are you using?

Opti-free, the same thing I have always used. I am constantly putting drops in, my eyes have been red and dry. I can't take them out fast enough. And forget about doing my jewelry with them. It's too blurry.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25