Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6/14/2012 ~ Reality TV is a Fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I know what you're thinking.. "Holy Shit, really?" But, yes, shows like House Hunters are totally set up. Keeping your sobbing to a minimum and move on.

Confusedarcasm:
Reality TV is a fraud?

Welcome to what ever year it was when the first "reality tv show" came out.
1 new roommate found

[Image: 230511_1038817137315_2752702_n.jpg]

[Image: 148244_1485630627373_643572_n.jpg]
and yes she can ride and is also recently single
This year I'm going to Derick's house party
Joe Wrote:This year I'm going to Derick's house party

Corey is going to beat you to it.
Derick Wrote:and yes she can ride and is also recently single

This is going to be entertaining...
$10 says Derick is installing bathroom cameras right now.
Good morning bro-mo's!
dear diary. day 3 living with new roomate. I lay in bed staring at the ceiling, listening to him constantly masturbating. fap fap fap fap fap, I can't stand it anymore. I am also missing a pair of underwear. Yesterday I caught him sniffing my motorcycle seat. I hate Chicago. : (
LeNeve Wrote:dear diary. day 3 living with new roomate. I lay in bed staring at the ceiling, listening to him constantly masturbating. fap fap fap fap fap, I can't stand it anymore. I am also missing a pair of underwear. Yesterday I caught him sniffing my motorcycle seat. I hate Chicago. : (
:roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:dear diary. day 3 living with new roomate. I lay in bed staring at the ceiling, listening to him constantly masturbating. fap fap fap fap fap, I can't stand it anymore. I am also missing a pair of underwear. Yesterday I caught him sniffing my motorcycle seat. I hate Chicago. : (
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:$10 says Derick is installing bathroom cameras right now.
no
Chip Wrote:Reality TV is a fraud?

Welcome to what ever year it was when the first "reality tv show" came out.

Someone posted a blog about being on that show House Hunters and how they had to close on a house before they could even be on the show. The whole idea of the show is to follow people looking for a new home. I guess a bunch of folks are all upset that they are just finding out it's all set up. :roll:
it actually works out pretty good for both of us. We were acquaintances prior, with the whole bike thing. She works weekends, and i'm gone during the week
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21