Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6/14/2012 ~ Reality TV is a Fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I might be in the burgh this weekend. For the tigers game

Imported from Canada

Really? What day? Let me know, I will go. Just can't go Saturday, got a party to go to.

Tigers are home this weekend...

whoops, are you sure.

I'm supposed to go tomorrow, their first game in the series against the Rockies.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Facebook is all fucke up right now, I know people are commenting on a picture I posted and I can not see them.

That has happened to me a few times in the last 2 weeks. Can't see it on the computer, but I can on my phone.

In between the hotdog eating competitions and drinking beer, America sure does suck sometimes.
Columbus is the worst place anyone can stay at...
Yeah, the Tigers in Pitt is next weekend.
I don't really agree with Rich's theory about your hotel bed being better then your bed at home.
I love having an awesome bed at home.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Really? What day? Let me know, I will go. Just can't go Saturday, got a party to go to.

Tigers are home this weekend...

I'll be going to a game in August. The 19th, I believe.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Facebook is all fucke up right now, I know people are commenting on a picture I posted and I can not see them.

That has happened to me a few times in the last 2 weeks. Can't see it on the computer, but I can on my phone.

In between the hotdog eating competitions and drinking beer, America sure does suck sometimes.

[youtube]IhnUgAaea4M[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:I don't really agree with Rich's theory about your hotel bed being better then your bed at home.
A third of your life is spent in that bed, it better be awesome.
I can't even afford a camping spot to put a tent lately.
this is boring now
Chip Wrote:I don't really agree with Rich's theory about your hotel bed being better then your bed at home.

I would take my bed over a hotel's any day. Think of what other people may have done on that bed.
Chip Wrote:Columbus is the worst place anyone can stay at...
Indiana... tell me about it.
LeNeve Wrote:this is boring now

Butt to butt, not nut to nut...

:roll:

:killme:
Rihana ripped off Johnny Cash?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:this is boring now

Butt to butt, not nut to nut...

:roll:

:killme:
Wouldn't it be worse to be on the butt end of a nut to butt scenario?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21