Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6/14/2012 ~ Reality TV is a Fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Did you get the trans fluid flush with your fluid change?

I did.

Why do you ask? Are you worried about my safety? :thanks: sweettits.

No because that dealership just hosed you out of $115 dollars or so... he was probably thinking "dude you are fucking dumb to get that"

My tarnsmission fluid was black, it needed changed. I spend a lot of time idling.
LeNeve, what is your take on transmission fluid changes?
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve, what is your take on transmission fluid changes?

the more the better of course. but I think every 30,000 miles or so is good. You did the right thing with the black fluid in my opinion.
Canadian Teens are awesome. pulled into a world of hookerdome
Pete Nice Wrote:My tarnsmission fluid was black, it needed changed. I spend a lot of time idling.

The fluid changed yes but to actually flush it out with cleaners is completely useless if there isn't any containments in the fluid then there is no reason to actually go through with the flush of the system
LeNeve Wrote:

the more the better of course. but I think every 30,000 miles or so is good. You did the right thing with the black fluid in my opinion.

I would say every 100,000 miles, I waited 125k

What about coolant changes?
can you actually force someone to be a street hooker?
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Lunch...

you going to eat an apple and watch empire girls you flamer!!!!
SOB, you know me so well... :finger:
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My tarnsmission fluid was black, it needed changed. I spend a lot of time idling.

The fluid changed yes but to actually flush it out with cleaners is completely useless if there isn't any containments in the fluid then there is no reason to actually go through with the flush of the system

The flush part is free. If you don't flush it, any left over old fluid will swoosh around and get stuck in parts, causing problems.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I would say every 100,000 miles, I waited 125k

What about coolant changes?

every couple years no matter what.
NussieT Wrote:

[Image: 1222see-that-get-back-in-kitchen.jpg]
some cars are made now that nothing needs serviced for the life of the vehicle. other than engine oil.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

[Image: 1222see-that-get-back-in-kitchen.jpg]

:roflmao:
Flushing the transmission depends on the car. Some manufacturers recommend flushes at 100k while some say you should never flush their transmissions.
I heard it on Ellis' show yesterday.
One caller said CnR's name, they told the caller he was dumb.
And it comes back to CnR like that.
People are idiots.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21