Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6/14/2012 ~ Reality TV is a Fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Sprint's service is worthless.

It is. My sister has it and never has a signal.

My parents have it and never have a problem.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I can get the Nexus for about $150 it looks like. How does it rate against Rezound?
Rezound has terrible battery life! Cool phone, with a great screen but the battery life just kills it. Kind of girthy too!

Nexus is nice but its antenna isn't the best. It has not bloatwear on it which is nice.

I went through a phone crisis about two months ago and tried everyphone imaginable before deciding to stick with my iphone.

The only phone that has my interest peaked now is the HTC One X. If I can get my hands on one at a good price I'm switching too it.

Do any of these phones have a decent battery life?
empire girls, more like borophyl
LeNeve Wrote:empire girls, more like borophyl

I would like to see Covino fighting with those ghetto chicks though
:high5:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Damn, people don't know how to drive out that way.

That happened on the perimeter which is basically a highway that completely circles the entire city... People who live in the city are terrible drivers to begin with... then let them do 65mph and then they speed so now you are up 70-75 mph and they just go... they don't pay attention to anything...

I think a few of them are out this way today. Nasty accident down the road from me.

Basketball? More like borophyl.
Who would pay $3.99 to download something off Itunes? You can get that shit for free on torrents, on demand or the replay that is on like 4 different channels.

Apple fanboys. :roll:
I don't even know where the Thunder are from.
Spot? More like borophyl
Chip Wrote:

Cellphone convo? More like borophyl.
Pete Nice Wrote:Who would pay $3.99 to download something off Itunes? You can get that shit for free on torrents, on demand or the replay that is on like 4 different channels.

Thats the best you got, come on, give us an original insult! :blahblah:
Pete Nice Wrote:Who would pay $3.99 to download something off Itunes? You can get that shit for free on torrents, on demand or the replay that is on like 4 different channels.

I wish I was as good at running a company, and marketing, as the people at Apple.
People just throw money at them.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I disagree, I find it very informative for when I am going to upgrade.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

We need a borophyl sub forum...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21