Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6/14/2012 ~ Reality TV is a Fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Joe Wrote:Flushing the transmission depends on the car. Some manufacturers recommend flushes at 100k while some say you should never flush their transmissions.

That's what I always hear
I can't believe this was 5 years ago...

And still as painful as ever to listen to.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:some cars are made now that nothing needs serviced for the life of the vehicle. other than engine oil.

Took me a while searching for the transmission dipstick before I realized the transmission is sealed in my truck.

Blueberry problems...
Chip Wrote:I can't believe this was 5 years ago...

Excruciating
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:did Covino quit?

? What the heck am I missing?

Covino lost it.
He was supposed to go on vacation tomorrow, but called this morning from the airport, and is flying standby just to get out of town.

:? He needs to lay off the bath salts.

Man, my replay is so far behind. I'm still building up to what they are talking about.... Ok, now I know
Joe Wrote:Weird shit going on with Covino....

its that reality tv shiting his family apart. He seems to been going downhill since those ghetto bitches have been around. dragging him down
Brian Wrote:

Excruciating

"What did I have to ask you? Oh, that's right..."

Jebus.
Wow, that call is so bad I actually change the channel when it comes on.
"In honor of your return from Vegas..." :killme:
do you have a bluetooth? are you using it? I wouldn't want you to get into an accident .

weird. creepy
Pete Nice Wrote:Every time Rich says adult it sounds like a dolt
You dont realize how much it does :grin:

Imported from Canada
I actually think about suicide every time this call is played.
Pete Nice Wrote:So from what I am reading on facebook, it is furry convention week in Pittsburgh again.

I am in Philly right now, but when I get home tonight, I might get out my paintball gun and go shoot some furries.
I might be in the burgh this weekend. For the tigers game

Imported from Canada
Joe Wrote:Wow, that call is so bad I actually change the channel when it comes on.

When she asks him, what he wanted to ask her, she knows he wants to ask her out.
And he handles it soooooooooooo bad.
And when he finally asks, you can hear the "why the hell was that so hard" in her voice when she said sure.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21