Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6/14/2012 ~ Reality TV is a Fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
:roflmao: He could hear vagina drying during the call.
Joe Wrote::roflmao: He could hear vagina drying during the call.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:empire girls, more like borophyl

Basketball? More like borophyl.
Cellphone convo? More like borophyl.

We need a borophyl sub forum...
Lol. That was serious rapid fire borophyl

Imported from Canada
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Flushing the transmission depends on the car. Some manufacturers recommend flushes at 100k while some say you should never flush their transmissions.

That's what I always hear

Yeah, me too, but I think due to all the idling and the fact that hte fluid was black, it needed done. We will see soon enough if it fucks up the car huh?
Joe Wrote:Weird shit going on with Covino....

Maybe I'll download and listen to this mess later...
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So from what I am reading on facebook, it is furry convention week in Pittsburgh again.

I am in Philly right now, but when I get home tonight, I might get out my paintball gun and go shoot some furries.
I might be in the burgh this weekend. For the tigers game

Imported from Canada

Really? What day? Let me know, I will go. Just can't go Saturday, got a party to go to.
dancing bear party to go to
Facebook is all fucke up right now, I know people are commenting on a picture I posted and I can not see them.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So from what I am reading on facebook, it is furry convention week in Pittsburgh again.

I am in Philly right now, but when I get home tonight, I might get out my paintball gun and go shoot some furries.

Imported from Canada

Really? What day? Let me know, I will go. Just can't go Saturday, got a party to go to.

Tigers are home this weekend...
LeNeve Wrote:

its that reality tv shiting his family apart. He seems to been going downhill since those ghetto bitches have been around. dragging him down

It's a damn shame.........
Pete Nice Wrote:Facebook is all fucke up right now, I know people are commenting on a picture I posted and I can not see them.

That has happened to me a few times in the last 2 weeks. Can't see it on the computer, but I can on my phone.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Imported from Canada

Tigers are home this weekend...

whoops, are you sure.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

its that reality tv shiting his family apart. He seems to been going downhill since those ghetto bitches have been around. dragging him down

It's a damn shame.........

Yeah, fame and fortune is terrible
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Flushing the transmission depends on the car. Some manufacturers recommend flushes at 100k while some say you should never flush their transmissions.

That's what I always hear

Yeah, me too, but I think due to all the idling and the fact that hte fluid was black, it needed done. We will see soon enough if it fucks up the car huh?

I had that done to one of my first cars, and the trannie blew a couple weeks after. But I'm not sure if that was a coincidence or not.
Pete Nice Wrote:Facebook is all fucke up right now, I know people are commenting on a picture I posted and I can not see them.

FB is fucked up most of the time lately, it seems...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21