Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6/14/2012 ~ Reality TV is a Fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
LeNeve Wrote:Wtf I have a bigger problem with him actively seeking out an episode of empire girls whether it was 4 bucks or not.

I want to punch that guy
:whomo:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:]

He's going to be one of those men siting on his porch with his hands down his pants yelling at everyone who walks by to not step on his grass...
:?

:roflmao:
Do you already do that?
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Just kind of curious why my hands would be down my pants.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Who would pay $3.99 to download something off Itunes? You can get that shit for free on torrents, on demand or the replay that is on like 4 different channels.

Apple fanboys. :roll:
:zipit:

Oh yeah, that's right, the only way you can watch that stuff on your iphones and ipads is if you download it from itunes b/c they limit you to that option only........

my bad
Once again showing your ignorance and bias. :poke:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Who would pay $3.99 to download something off Itunes? You can get that shit for free on torrents, on demand or the replay that is on like 4 different channels.

Thats the best you got, come on, give us an original insult! :blahblah:

Were you listening to the show? The guy called in and said he paid $3.99 to download the 1st episode of Empire Girls. What a colossal waste of money.

Does Apple really brainwash it's fanboys to pay $3.99 for something that can be obtained for free just as easily?

Wtf I have a bigger problem with him actively seeking out an episode of empire girls whether it was 4 bucks or not.

I want to punch that guy

True, but I can understand people wanting to see Covino, Layla and Melody on the show. I just can not see anyone paying to see them on that show. And where is the only place you have to pay for the show? Apple's Itunes.....
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:]

He's going to be one of those men siting on his porch with his hands down his pants yelling at everyone who walks by to not step on his grass...

:roflmao:
Do you already do that?
Just kind of curious why my hands would be down my pants.

Haha.
It's T, I think she's just perverted like that, and has to imagine things like that.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Oh yeah, that's right, the only way you can watch that stuff on your iphones and ipads is if you download it from itunes b/c they limit you to that option only........

my bad

I don't understand why he cares so much... who cares that some dumbass paid for something he could have gotten free!? Is it because Apple knows its market & makes money and you're jealous or is it because you just want to start a fight?
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Cellphone convo? More like borophyl.

Negative Nancy is starting to be a Debbie Downer too!

He doesn't like anything

T's neighborhood is weirf.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Chip Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I can get the Nexus for about $150 it looks like. How does it rate against Rezound?
Rezound has terrible battery life! Cool phone, with a great screen but the battery life just kills it. Kind of girthy too!

Nexus is nice but its antenna isn't the best. It has not bloatwear on it which is nice.

I went through a phone crisis about two months ago and tried everyphone imaginable before deciding to stick with my iphone.

The only phone that has my interest peaked now is the HTC One X. If I can get my hands on one at a good price I'm switching too it.

I don't think the HTC One series is going to Verizon.
But the new Galaxy III looks pretty sweet.
I love my Galaxy Nexus, the only issues I had, when it was new, was switching from WiFi/3G/4G, sometimes it would take a few minutes to re-gain my data signal.
But that hasn't been an issue in a long time.
My biggest suggestion would be to get a phone that has Android 4.0 right from the start. Don't wait for the upgrade.

Maybe I should just put in for the new Galaxy and wait a whole damn month for it.

Is the battery on the Rezound removable?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I don't even know where the Thunder are from.

Oklahoma City, and I only know that because I went there once and saw all the billboards and stuff.

I don't like it now that I know that.
Thanks.

you thought it was thunder from down under before
Chip Wrote:I don't even know where the Thunder are from.

Who?
Chip Wrote:Haha.
It's T, I think she's just perverted like that, and has to imagine things like that.

Didn't use my imagination on that one... the old man across the back lane does it..
Pete Nice Wrote:Spot? More like borophyl

JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

my bad

Did Apple get flash when I wasn't looking?

I'm pretty sure there is no way to get video onto ipad and iphone without going through itunes. Could I be wrong? maybe. But I will never know b/c I will never buy an Apple product.
Pete Nice Wrote:True, but I can understand people wanting to see Covino, Layla and Melody on the show. I just can not see anyone paying to see them on that show. And where is the only place you have to pay for the show? Apple's Itunes.....
Its a service... if you don't want to pay for it (which I don't) you find other ways to download the programming to watch. I would never download Empire Girls and watch that on my iPhone or iPad, even if it was free.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

Thats the best you got, come on, give us an original insult! :blahblah:

Notice how I won't even ask about those over-hyped pieces of crap. :poke:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21