Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6/14/2012 ~ Reality TV is a Fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:If you're within a few months of your contract ending, I'd suggest going through Amazon or something. They're a lot cheaper.
And I have the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, it's been great. Any bugs they have, will be fixed with software updates.

I can get the Nexus for about $150 it looks like. How does it rate against Rezound?
Rezound has terrible battery life! Cool phone, with a great screen but the battery life just kills it. Kind of girthy too!

Nexus is nice but its antenna isn't the best. It has not bloatwear on it which is nice.

I went through a phone crisis about two months ago and tried everyphone imaginable before deciding to stick with my iphone.

The only phone that has my interest peaked now is the HTC One X. If I can get my hands on one at a good price I'm switching too it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Damn, people don't know how to drive out that way.

That happened on the perimeter which is basically a highway that completely circles the entire city... People who live in the city are terrible drivers to begin with... then let them do 65mph and then they speed so now you are up 70-75 mph and they just go... they don't pay attention to anything...
Pete Nice Wrote:So from what I am reading on facebook, it is furry convention week in Pittsburgh again.

I am in Philly right now, but when I get home tonight, I might get out my paintball gun and go shoot some furries.

You have friends into furries?
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I will take those over what issues I got going on
White girl bathroom problems

Nooooooo!!!! My son is running around the basement with a paint stir stick slapping my daughter with it. Then my daughter starts to cry then when I get her calmed down he'll jump on her or push her over...

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!!!
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i got white guy scientist problems

I will take those over what issues I got going on
White girl bathroom problems

Nooooooo!!!! My son is running around the basement with a paint stir stick slapping my daughter with it. Then my daughter starts to cry then when I get her calmed down he'll jump on her or push her over...

Constant chaos
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Crazy part is, that he's dead on.

I understand the brochure thing now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I kind of get the feeling, when you drop your old phones in those boxes, they just ship them off to Canada.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

there is chat now thing on that website think I'll click it and ask that question.

I was chatting with that bitch. She offered a phone for me to check out and I told her each one was crap, then she kicked me out.
Is there enough room in the bag phone to put my balls on it?

:roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Nooooooo!!!! My son is running around the basement with a paint stir stick slapping my daughter with it. Then my daughter starts to cry then when I get her calmed down he'll jump on her or push her over...

Constant chaos

I guarantee your kids were/are the very same....
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Nooooooo!!!! My son is running around the basement with a paint stir stick slapping my daughter with it. Then my daughter starts to cry then when I get her calmed down he'll jump on her or push her over...

Constant chaos

yes. Not around me though.
can I get leopard print for my bag phone?
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Chip Wrote:If you're within a few months of your contract ending, I'd suggest going through Amazon or something. They're a lot cheaper.
And I have the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, it's been great. Any bugs they have, will be fixed with software updates.

I can get the Nexus for about $150 it looks like. How does it rate against Rezound?
Rezound has terrible battery life! Cool phone, with a great screen but the battery life just kills it. Kind of girthy too!

Nexus is nice but its antenna isn't the best. It has not bloatwear on it which is nice.

I went through a phone crisis about two months ago and tried everyphone imaginable before deciding to stick with my iphone.

The only phone that has my interest peaked now is the HTC One X. If I can get my hands on one at a good price I'm switching too it.

I don't think the HTC One series is going to Verizon.
But the new Galaxy III looks pretty sweet.
I love my Galaxy Nexus, the only issues I had, when it was new, was switching from WiFi/3G/4G, sometimes it would take a few minutes to re-gain my data signal.
But that hasn't been an issue in a long time.
My biggest suggestion would be to get a phone that has Android 4.0 right from the start. Don't wait for the upgrade.
Pete Nice Wrote:So from what I am reading on facebook, it is furry convention week in Pittsburgh again.

I am in Philly right now, but when I get home tonight, I might get out my paintball gun and go shoot some furries.

You have friends into furries?

No, they are just seeing them walking around town.
do you carry the saved by the bell Zach Morris model?
Follow Chips adv ice. I believe him yo.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Constant chaos

yes. Not around me though.

Ya uh huh... perfect little angels
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21