Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6/14/2012 ~ Reality TV is a Fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:empire girls, more like borophyl

I would like to see Covino fighting with those ghetto chicks though

not sure I would like that. I can't imagine you would hear a word he says
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Basketball? More like borophyl.
Cellphone convo? More like borophyl.

Negative Nancy is starting to be a Debbie Downer too!
:roflmao:

Covino lost his mind.
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Basketball? More like borophyl.
Cellphone convo? More like borophyl.

He doesn't like anything
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Who would pay $3.99 to download something off Itunes? You can get that shit for free on torrents, on demand or the replay that is on like 4 different channels.

Apple fanboys. :roll:
Thats the best you got, come on, give us an original insult! :blahblah:

Were you listening to the show? The guy called in and said he paid $3.99 to download the 1st episode of Empire Girls. What a colossal waste of money.

Does Apple really brainwash it's fanboys to pay $3.99 for something that can be obtained for free just as easily?
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So from what I am reading on facebook, it is furry convention week in Pittsburgh again.

I am in Philly right now, but when I get home tonight, I might get out my paintball gun and go shoot some furries.

You have friends into furries?

No, they are just seeing them walking around town.
Ahhh...
Chip Wrote:I don't even know where the Thunder are from.

Oklahoma City, and I only know that because I went there once and saw all the billboards and stuff.
Pete Nice Wrote:Who would pay $3.99 to download something off Itunes? You can get that shit for free on torrents, on demand or the replay that is on like 4 different channels.

:zipit:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Cellphone convo? More like borophyl.

He doesn't like anything

He's going to be one of those men siting on his porch with his hands down his pants yelling at everyone who walks by to not step on his grass...
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Cellphone convo? More like borophyl.

He doesn't like anything

He's going to be one of those men siting on his porch with his hands down his pants yelling at everyone who walks by to not step on his grass...
:?
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

Were you listening to the show? The guy called in and said he paid $3.99 to download the 1st episode of Empire Girls. What a colossal waste of money.

Does Apple really brainwash it's fanboys to pay $3.99 for something that can be obtained for free just as easily?
That has nothing to do with Apple, it has everything to do with that guy being a fucking moron. Who would pay to download the show much less take the time to find a torrent or onDemand it...really?
JDubb Wrote:

:zipit:

Oh yeah, that's right, the only way you can watch that stuff on your iphones and ipads is if you download it from itunes b/c they limit you to that option only........

my bad
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I don't even know where the Thunder are from.

Oklahoma City, and I only know that because I went there once and saw all the billboards and stuff.

I don't like it now that I know that.
Thanks.
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

Wtf I have a bigger problem with him actively seeking out an episode of empire girls whether it was 4 bucks or not.

I want to punch that guy
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Negative Nancy is starting to be a Debbie Downer too!

He doesn't like anything

:?

:roflmao:
Do you already do that?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21