Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6/14/2012 ~ Reality TV is a Fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Basketball? More like borophyl.
Cellphone convo? More like borophyl.

I disagree, I find it very informative for when I am going to upgrade.

Ditto
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote::zipit:

Oh yeah, that's right, the only way you can watch that stuff on your iphones and ipads is if you download it from itunes b/c they limit you to that option only........

my bad
Once again showing your ignorance and bias. :poke:

I don't understand why he cares so much... who cares that some dumbass paid for something he could have gotten free!? Is it because Apple knows its market & makes money and you're jealous or is it because you just want to start a fight?

It is b/c I find it very amusing making fun of Apple fanboys. It is the closest thing to a cult I have witnessed personally. It makes me laugh.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I can get the Nexus for about $150 it looks like. How does it rate against Rezound?
Rezound has terrible battery life! Cool phone, with a great screen but the battery life just kills it. Kind of girthy too!

Nexus is nice but its antenna isn't the best. It has not bloatwear on it which is nice.

I went through a phone crisis about two months ago and tried everyphone imaginable before deciding to stick with my iphone.

The only phone that has my interest peaked now is the HTC One X. If I can get my hands on one at a good price I'm switching too it.

I don't think the HTC One series is going to Verizon.
But the new Galaxy III looks pretty sweet.
I love my Galaxy Nexus, the only issues I had, when it was new, was switching from WiFi/3G/4G, sometimes it would take a few minutes to re-gain my data signal.
But that hasn't been an issue in a long time.
My biggest suggestion would be to get a phone that has Android 4.0 right from the start. Don't wait for the upgrade.

Maybe I should just put in for the new Galaxy and wait a whole damn month for it.

Is the battery on the Rezound removable?

I'm pretty sure the only phones that are not removable are the RAZRs
Pete Nice Wrote:Once again showing your ignorance and bias. :poke:

Did Apple get flash when I wasn't looking?

I'm pretty sure there is no way to get video onto ipad and iphone without going through itunes. Could I be wrong? maybe. But I will never know b/c I will never buy an Apple product.[/quote]
I don't understand why you are sweating flash so bad when it is technology at end of life... And yes there are other ways to get a video to an iPad.
Lunch...
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Once again showing your ignorance and bias. :poke:

Did Apple get flash when I wasn't looking?

I'm pretty sure there is no way to get video onto ipad and iphone without going through itunes. Could I be wrong? maybe. But I will never know b/c I will never buy an Apple product.
I don't understand why you are sweating flash so bad when it is technology at end of life... And yes there are other ways to get a video to an iPad.[/quote]

Does it involve turn left at Topeka?
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I don't even know where the Thunder are from.

Oklahoma City, and I only know that because I went there once and saw all the billboards and stuff.

I don't like it now that I know that.
Thanks.

you thought it was thunder from down under before

Why would they name their basketball team ofter those guys?
JDubb Wrote:Lunch...

you going to eat an apple and watch empire girls you flamer!!!!
did Covino quit?
LeNeve Wrote:did Covino quit?
He took a few weeks off to go find himself.
So I am feeling some Apple bashing today, so I will tell a quick story.

Yesterday I went to the Hyundai dealer to get a transmission fluid change. When I was paying, the service cashier dude was telling me about how he spent $3500 that weekend on tech. He got 1 mac laptop, 2 ipad 2,s and a ipod touch. I nodded and looked interested, but I was thinking to myself, "that's great dude, I could have gotten all that shit for $1500 w/ a pc, 2 android tablets and the mp3 player on my phone." But I let him have his moment.

OK, that is all my Apple bashing for today. :rant:
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

Covino lost his mind.

This has been going on for a long time.
I was on the same level as Rich with the dingo story. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:did Covino quit?

No, he is in a padded cell.
Jason Ellis ate your baby
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21