Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6/14/2012 ~ Reality TV is a Fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My tarnsmission fluid was black, it needed changed. I spend a lot of time idling.

The fluid changed yes but to actually flush it out with cleaners is completely useless if there isn't any containments in the fluid then there is no reason to actually go through with the flush of the system

[Image: 1222see-that-get-back-in-kitchen.jpg]

Doesn't change the fact that I sat through a 2 hour product selling course then got paid commission on every single one of those fucking things I upsold.
Joe Wrote:Flushing the transmission depends on the car. Some manufacturers recommend flushes at 100k while some say you should never flush their transmissions.

yeah. I trust whats in the owners manuals for the most part.
LeNeve Wrote:some cars are made now that nothing needs serviced for the life of the vehicle. other than engine oil.

Took me a while searching for the transmission dipstick before I realized the transmission is sealed in my truck.
Chip Wrote:I'm pretty sure the only phones that are not removable are the RAZRs

Jim's Razr has issues maintaining a web connection. Not sure if I want the same phone.
so is this interview a replay part?
LeNeve Wrote:so is this interview a replay part?
Yes
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm pretty sure the only phones that are not removable are the RAZRs

Jim's Razr has issues maintaining a web connection. Not sure if I want the same phone.

I think most of the issues with phones, is just software.
And those will get fixed with updates.
LeNeve Wrote:did Covino quit?

? What the heck am I missing?
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Flushing the transmission depends on the car. Some manufacturers recommend flushes at 100k while some say you should never flush their transmissions.

yeah. I trust whats in the owners manuals for the most part.

I've always heard, once you do it, you should keep doing it.
Otherwise, just leave it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:did Covino quit?

? What the heck am I missing?

Covino lost it.
He was supposed to go on vacation tomorrow, but called this morning from the airport, and is flying standby just to get out of town.
LeNeve Wrote:jeebus christ Rich goes to alot of weddings. fuck that noise.

He's a wedding crasher
NussieT Wrote:Doesn't change the fact that I sat through a 2 hour product selling course then got paid commission on every single one of those fucking things I upsold.

No doubt they over sell that shit. I went in to Firestone to get new tires and left with a $1350 estimate for all of the maintenance they wanted to do and I had like 75k on my truck. They even wanted to do a brake job on the truck, because "It's going to need one next year." When I asked, "Why would I change my brakes when I clearly have at least a year left?" His answer was, "Well........."
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:how the fuck does a cashier at a hyandai dealer come up with 3500 dollars?

You're working at the wrong dealership.

Yeah, They make crap for pay.. Unless, they are scoring extra $$ illegally.
Covinos in jail
Weird shit going on with Covino....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21