Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 6/14/2012 ~ Reality TV is a Fraud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So a while back, we were talking about Verizon, and keeping unlimited data...
And last night I was reading, starting June 28th, you will not be able to keep your unlimited data when you upgrade your phone.
You can, if you pay the full price for the phone, but that's the only way.
And they're re-doing their family plans to this "share everything" crap.
I think it was $40 to share 1gig.
It was confusing as hell to read, and I couldn't help but think it's going to cost a lot more then it already does.
I may be switching when it comes time to upgrade my phone.
No matter who you switch to, there's no more unlimited data plans for new customers for new customers for any companies.

I might just pay full price for a phone if I were you and keep the unlimited data plan. You can always opt out later since you won't be tied to a contract.

I think Sprint still does...

They are dropping it soon.
Sprint's service is worthless.
Derick Wrote:i got white guy scientist problems

I will take those over what issues I got going on
So from what I am reading on facebook, it is furry convention week in Pittsburgh again.

I am in Philly right now, but when I get home tonight, I might get out my paintball gun and go shoot some furries.
NussieT Wrote:

White girl bathroom problems
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

White girl bathroom problems

Nooooooo!!!! My son is running around the basement with a paint stir stick slapping my daughter with it. Then my daughter starts to cry then when I get her calmed down he'll jump on her or push her over...
The Cleveland Clinic is buying everything in Cleveland b/c no one else wants to buy anything in that shithole
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Crazy part is, that he's dead on.

I understand the brochure thing now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I kind of get the feeling, when you drop your old phones in those boxes, they just ship them off to Canada.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

there is chat now thing on that website think I'll click it and ask that question.
Pete Nice Wrote:The Cleveland Clinic is buying everything in Cleveland b/c no one else wants to buy anything in that shithole
Its just ohio as a whole It's just a waste land...
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I kind of get the feeling, when you drop your old phones in those boxes, they just ship them off to Canada.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

there is chat now thing on that website think I'll click it and ask that question.

I'm glad I provided you with some entertainment today
NussieT Wrote:Shit that happens in Manitoba!!!!

http://www.globalwinnipeg.com/motorist+h...story.htmlThe lady of the SUV was 34 weeks pregnant, my friends fiancée was driving the semi truck that hit the SUV. He said he is very thankful she never died, only minor injuries and the baby is perfectly fine.

Video footage of the wreckage... that SUV is mangled.
http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Shows/12212543...2244998625

Damn, people don't know how to drive out that way.

Again?
Chip Wrote:If you're within a few months of your contract ending, I'd suggest going through Amazon or something. They're a lot cheaper.
And I have the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, it's been great. Any bugs they have, will be fixed with software updates.

I can get the Nexus for about $150 it looks like. How does it rate against Rezound?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

:? Holy crap!
Pete Nice Wrote:So from what I am reading on facebook, it is furry convention week in Pittsburgh again.

I am in Philly right now, but when I get home tonight, I might get out my paintball gun and go shoot some furries.

dancing bears everywhere. Confusedwoot:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Sprint's service is worthless.

It is. My sister has it and never has a signal.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21