Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, June 7, 2012 ~ Why the hell can't it be Friday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I woke up thinking today was Friday for whatever reason. It was quite disappointing to find out otherwise. Confusedad:
OK, these are kinda funny if you are a gamer.

[youtube]f7rFGMatKLM[/youtube]
[youtube]Kjv3lL4VqRM[/youtube]
[youtube]kJgqc9h2jV4[/youtube]
BFF's need a good dose of riot shield!
I went to bed thinking it was Tuesday so I'm good waking up to Thursday.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I woke up thinking today was Friday for whatever reason. It was quite disappointing to find out otherwise. Confusedad:
I wish this everyday I wake up
I am about to get raped by the Hyundai dealer for service.

:flame:
I'm looking at all the articles on that I'll Have Another. I think we might very well have a Triple Crown this year. It's gonna be an awesome race day on Saturday. :happy: :happy:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am about to get raped by the Hyundai dealer for service.

Bend over and spread 'em!

What is their problem?

If you're sitting on your trunk when it happens it won't be the first time a rape went down there.

i think you need to get rid of that car.
Joe Wrote:

If you're sitting on your trunk when it happens it won't be the first time a rape went down there.
Erroneous! Erroneous! Erroneous on both accounts!
[youtube]lXQw8ZrDiTY[/youtube]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Bend over and spread 'em!

What is their problem?

I just know they are going to bill me out the ass, and there is not even anything wrong with the car, I just need them to retrieve a flash drive that slipped behind an open compartment door on the lighter compartment under my radio. That drive has 6 work files that on it that I can not afford to lose, it is the only cope of them and I am being asked for them. But work knows I had to come here to get it taken out.

I also had an appointment for 8:30AM and they just took my car in now at 9:23AM :flame:

I am also VERY worried by stories by LeNeve of just standing around on the computer while there is work to be done, and goofing off. I am in a hurry, I have a TON of shit to do, then I have to drive to Allentown for a 7PM appointment, that is a 5 hours drive. And I will be gone until Sunday and I have not even packed a bag yet or anything.
dont be jelly, just cause I'm a cocksman
If I know the people are here waiting. I don't fuck around. I get that shit taken care of. :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16