Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, June 7, 2012 ~ Why the hell can't it be Friday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Brampton Wrote:Just my opinion Pete. you can youtube a video to see how to remove the radio....and from how it looks, the console probably needs to be disassembled. So you may have been able to get some hints on doing it yourself

Yeah, the guy said they jsut need to disassemble the center consol to get it.

My big worry was breaking a tab or connector or something doing it on my own, but I think I will look into it in the future when I am not slammed with work and don't have my work breathing down my neck about the files on that flash drive and them needing it two days ago.

I love having mechanics on DBN.
LeNeve Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning DBN....

horny
Wtf
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:See the two door things under the GPS radio and behind the shift? They were both up and it fell on top of the bottom one and slid behind it.

[Image: 2009HyundaiSonataDash.jpg]

It looks like the panels can be popped off all around that area.

Does it look that way to you LeNeve?
the beige panels that run along the centre console, you could have probably peeled them back at the bottom and your usb would have dropped out

I have one of those long, claw grabber things, I imagine it could come in handy in a situation like that.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Just my opinion Pete. you can youtube a video to see how to remove the radio....and from how it looks, the console probably needs to be disassembled. So you may have been able to get some hints on doing it yourself

My big worry was breaking a tab or connector or something doing it on my own, but I think I will look into it in the future when I am not slammed with work and don't have my work breathing down my neck about the files on that flash drive and them needing it two days ago.

But he hates talking about tool that those mechanics use
Pete, did you get my text? That should make you feel better! :boobs:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I woke up thinking today was Friday for whatever reason. It was quite disappointing to find out otherwise. Confusedad:
I did the same thing today, swoot.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Pete, did you get my text? That should make you feel better! :boobs:
[smiley]creepy[/smiley]
in case anyone cares. I finally got the data on those 40 samples.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There is no cut and dry procedures out there for Petes issue. Shit like that usually gets billed out for however the job actually takes to do.

It looks like it took them less than 30 minutes. $90. I am ok with that, by paying it I will never do it again. In fact I am switching from that little slippery 32gb falsh to a rugged 64gb version I just got off woot lately, that 64gb will never slip behind those doors and has rubber on it to grip also.

I would have driven to you and did it just for the cost of gas.. im pretty bored
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning DBN....

Wassup!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:very much so. almost to the point you probaly could have done it yoursself.

I wanted to, but did not want to risk breaking shit like tabs, hooks or posts.

:roll: Women...
Derick Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Pete, did you get my text? That should make you feel better! :boobs:
[smiley]creepy[/smiley]

wwtdd.com Kate Upton. That is all.
Pete Nice Wrote:

most of those panels just pop out. theres really nothing to it. Maybe a couple of screws. and the trim around the shifter usually just pops off, and you can see everything under the console
Derick Wrote:in case anyone cares. I finally got the data on those 40 samples.
sorry, we dont
Did anyone hear anything about the soft ball game for the dbc. 's it still on or not
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16