Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, June 7, 2012 ~ Why the hell can't it be Friday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
MattInMinnesota Wrote:All this gay talk makes me want to f'n scream! I'm so sick of hearing about it and having to have it thrown in my face every where I turn!

I kind of agree with this. If you want to be gay, good for you, go be gay and live a happy gay life. But stop using it as a crutch and an excuse and throwing it in my face. I have no problem with you being gay, stop treating me like I might.
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:All this gay talk makes me want to f'n scream! I'm so sick of hearing about it and having to have it thrown in my face every where I turn!

I kind of agree with this. If you want to be gay, good for you, go be gay and live a happy gay life. But stop using it as a crutch and an excuse and throwing it in my face. I have no problem with you being gay, stop treating me like I might.
It's like gay people let their sexuality define who they are. They can't wait to tell you that they're gay and that they should be allowed to get married. The minute I don't give them a standing ovation for being gay I'm suddenly intollerant. Its such a double standard!
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:they say the hot dogs in San Fransisco taste like shit.

haha

You gotta come to Michigan for a real hot dog. Koegel Viennas are the only hotdogs to buy.
they just aren't prepared the gay way

As far as I know... Nope.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

It's like gay people let their sexuality define who they are. They can't wait to tell you that they're gay and that they should be allowed to get married. The minute I don't give them a standing ovation for being gay I'm suddenly intollerant. Its such a double standard!

Honestly, if people would quit focusing on that, race, and everything else.. There wouldn't be so much drama surrounding it.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

haha

You gotta come to Michigan for a real hot dog. Koegel Viennas are the only hotdogs to buy.

organic bun ovens
giving a gay a standing o is gay
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Honestly, if people would quit focusing on that, race, and everything else.. There wouldn't be so much drama surrounding it.

Yeah, but Matt is saying he is just minding his own business and it gets thrown in his face. I see what he is saying. Be proud, but learn to be a little bit humble and a little less drama, political correct to the max bullshit.

Just be what you are, don't be an asshole about it.
gay=drama rama
:whomo: s about the gay stuff
drama llama ding dong
:nothingtoadd:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

haha

organic bun ovens
they aren't heated up by repeatedly being slid through the buns
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:organic bun ovens

Damn, I was planning on grilling some hot dogs for dinner tonight...
Brampton Wrote:

thats what he said
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

thats what he said
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16