Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, June 7, 2012 ~ Why the hell can't it be Friday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Derick Wrote:anyone know where I can get a 3 foot screwdriver? Phillips head preferably.
in my toolbox
[Image: b897bef0-b94a-5ca6.jpg]
Derick Wrote:anyone know where I can get a 3 foot screwdriver? Phillips head preferably.

ebay
amazon
sears
snap on truck
mac tools truck
air ports
tractor dealerships
My boss's tool box
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Wtf

Exactly what I was thinking

Horny, or WTF?

WTF, Why does Matt make LeNeve horny?!
red rocket
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
jkeefer Wrote:Did anyone hear anything about the soft ball game for the dbc. 's it still on or not
Some excellent planning going on it sounds like. :roflmao:

I'm not even going and that thing seems to have become an absolute mess.
It is a mess because C&R, specifically R is doing all the planning and don't have any input or help from someone like Pete or Mercer. The events should all be planned out by now. IMO.
Brampton. My friend has a 4 door VW of some kind 2000-2001 vr6. Thats all I know. He lost the key for it. It's like those butt plug style ones. Well he can get a key mailed to him I guess, b ut what does he need to do to program it for the car. Dealer only thing?
I've never needed a 3 foot screwdriver. I used one once to get the headlights out of a tractor, but I borrowed it from the foreman there.
LeNeve Wrote:

ebay
amazon
sears
snap on truck
mac tools truck
air ports
tractor dealerships
My boss's tool box
glad those are easily accessable, so I can hit pete with one next time I see him
LeNeve Wrote:Brampton. My friend has a 4 door VW of some kind 2000-2001 vr6. Thats all I know. He lost the key for it. It's like those butt plug style ones. Well he can get a key mailed to him I guess, b ut what does he need to do to program it for the car. Dealer only thing?
really? you lost me at butt plug
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1yIXsJdNDv1rxJ2yf-PN...9_2gvMgbg4]
french deez nutz
LeNeve Wrote:Brampton. My friend has a 4 door VW of some kind 2000-2001 vr6. Thats all I know. He lost the key for it. It's like those butt plug style ones. Well he can get a key mailed to him I guess, b ut what does he need to do to program it for the car. Dealer only thing?
yes
JDubb Wrote:French... :roll:
http://www.newser.com/story/147571/frenc...t-age.html

These are the same jackasses who've basically decided to just keep printing and spending money consequences be damned. I'll be there for two days this month...I'm seriously doubtful I'll make it out of there without having to punch some smarmy French dude in the neck. This cowboy doesn't take any shit from France.
Brampton Wrote:
yes

car on a trailer, and make the 8 hour round trip drive to Wichita? Confusedwoot:
He got a really good deal on the car because it was missing the key though.

I've never understood why anyone would buy any car other than a chevy, ford, or dodge around here seeing as how you have to go to Wichita to find a dealer for service.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16