Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, June 7, 2012 ~ Why the hell can't it be Friday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
:duh: I have been saying this for over 10 years. And it was only verified when my friend Ryan played for the Pirates and told me the exact same thing.

"After four Huntington drafts, four players have made it to the big leagues, which is not to say they are major league players: Pedro Alvarez, Chase d'Arnaud, Jody Mercer, and Matt Hague. All were drafted in 2008.

Alvarez is the only first-rounder in Clint Hurdle's dugout. There are no second-rounders, no fourth-rounders, no fifth-, sixth-, seventh-, or eighth-rounders. No tenth-rounders either. Hague was a ninth-round pick and Mercer a third-rounder.

It's impossible to be that bad at the draft. You could pin tails on an actual donkey with less embarrassment. This is a player development issue."

Read more: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/gene-collier/collier-appels-statement-sounds-sour-but-pirates-player-development-is-rotten-to-core-639067/#ixzz1x8OTseEI">http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/spo ... z1x8OTseEI</a><!-- m -->
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino is right, it is cool to be gay in every major city, not just New York and LA. DC, Miami, Baltimore, Charlotte, Boston, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Columbus, New Orleans, Austin, Phoenix, San Diego, San Fransisco (for Christs sake), Seattle, St. Louis, Denver. All cities where it is cool to be gay.
You forgot Salt Lake City, wasn't it voted the gayest city in the US.

Minneapolis actually.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino is right, it is cool to be gay in every major city, not just New York and LA. DC, Miami, Baltimore, Charlotte, Boston, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Columbus, New Orleans, Austin, Phoenix, San Diego, San Fransisco (for Christs sake), Seattle, St. Louis, Denver. All cities where it is cool to be gay.
You forgot Salt Lake City, wasn't it voted the gayest city in the US.

Yeah, but I was trying to only include cities that I have visited and witnessed the gayness or were obvious (San Fran)
I guarantee some people choose to be gay, or have something wrong with them.
People aren't born to be sexually attracted to cars. But somehow, they end up that way.
gay wars. one guy thinks hes gayer than the other guy, and they go back and forth trying to one up each others gayness.

I would not watch that show. probaly have to be on HBO or showtime
LeNeve Wrote:gay wars. one guy thinks hes gayer than the other guy, and they go back and forth trying to one up each others gayness.

Probably Starz, sounds like a gayer premium channel.
Chip Wrote:I guarantee some people choose to be gay, or have something wrong with them.
People aren't born to be sexually attracted to cars. But somehow, they end up that way.

one guy in the world ended up sexually attracted to a car. and I don't believe him anyway
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:gay wars. one guy thinks hes gayer than the other guy, and they go back and forth trying to one up each others gayness.

Probably Starz, sounds like a gayer premium channel.

yeah.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I just found out that work was kind enough to schedule me for June 20th and 21st on a case that the client specifically requested me. Looks like my DBC will only be two days
So does that mean no itallian night in little Italy?

Not sure. I might go Saturday night or Friday for late lunch again. Probably Friday after the studio show.
I may just be doing the live studio show if I can get off that Friday
Dongilurkers first post in like 5 years.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:[Image: Letter-to-Brandon-Jacobs.jpg]

I'm with Rich.
I never believe these things are sincere.

Rich brought this up? I totally wasn't listening to the show when I posted this. I am a fucking psychic!! :happy:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have a cousin who was tortured and raped by her brother and his friends (he locked her in a bathroom and charged them 50 cents to do what they wanted with her)... That trauma resulted in her becoming a lesbian. She is happily married to her wife now, too.

There were a few kids I grew up with that I suspected weren't "normal", so it wasnt a surprise when they came out with it.

I think many are born that way for whatever reason.

I think some are born that way, and some just choose to be that way. I don't think it can just be nailed down to one or the other.

What about bi-sexuals like Beckster? Some people just enjoy sex, no matter whom it is with.

Confusedhock: Wait... What? Says who? I do not recall ever going down on a chick.
LeNeve Wrote:Dongilurkers first post in like 5 years.
did you miss me
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Dongilurkers first post in like 5 years.
did you miss me

yes. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:Spot doesn't have a gay bone in his body. except the boner up his butt.

For a long time, I suspected he was gay. Still do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16