Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, June 7, 2012 ~ Why the hell can't it be Friday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino is right, it is cool to be gay in every major city, not just New York and LA. DC, Miami, Baltimore, Charlotte, Boston, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Columbus, New Orleans, Austin, Phoenix, San Diego, San Fransisco (for Christs sake), Seattle, St. Louis, Denver. All cities where it is cool to be gay.
You forgot Salt Lake City, wasn't it voted the gayest city in the US.

Yeah, but I was trying to only include cities that I have visited and witnessed the gayness or were obvious (San Fran)

I remember seeing that part of San Fran.... I was only about 14 or 15. There was a bunch of same sex people strolling hand in hand. Totally weird.
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino is right, it is cool to be gay in every major city, not just New York and LA. DC, Miami, Baltimore, Charlotte, Boston, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Columbus, New Orleans, Austin, Phoenix, San Diego, San Fransisco (for Christs sake), Seattle, St. Louis, Denver. All cities where it is cool to be gay.

Minneapolis actually.
It is very gay.
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Dongilurkers first post in like 5 years.
did you miss me

yes. :high5:
:rock: :high5:
Chip Wrote:I guarantee some people choose to be gay, or have something wrong with them.
People aren't born to be sexually attracted to cars. But somehow, they end up that way.

That guy was just not right. I still don't get that. :barf:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Minneapolis actually.
It is very gay.
The gayest.
All this gay talk makes me want to f'n scream! I'm so sick of hearing about it and having to have it thrown in my face every where I turn!
All the gay people I know go to Minneapolis for vacations and shit.

"I went to Minneapolis for a super gay vacation and all I got was this lousy t shirt, and AIDS"

Thats a funny t shirt.
Donginator Wrote:I may just be doing the live studio show if I can get off that Friday

Where the heck have you been???
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Dongilurkers first post in like 5 years.
did you miss me

yes. :high5:

:high5:
they say the hot dogs in San Fransisco taste like shit.

haha
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I may just be doing the live studio show if I can get off that Friday

I read/lurk everything just nothing to add. distracted at work
MattInMinnesota Wrote:All this gay talk makes me want to f'n scream! I'm so sick of hearing about it and having to have it thrown in my face every where I turn!

Ok, Spot, just calm down.
LeNeve Wrote:they say the hot dogs in San Fransisco taste like shit.

haha

You gotta come to Michigan for a real hot dog. Koegel Viennas are the only hotdogs to buy.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:they say the hot dogs in San Fransisco taste like shit.

haha

You gotta come to Michigan for a real hot dog. Koegel Viennas are the only hotdogs to buy.
they just aren't prepared the gay way
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I read/lurk everything just nothing to add. distracted at work

You could at least say hi

:poke:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16