Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, June 7, 2012 ~ Why the hell can't it be Friday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
michaelangelo Wrote:i just got a shout out, by my twitter name!

Sweet!!! :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't like playing softball, it seriously messes up your baseball swing. And stretches out your glove.

like a black weiner in a white chick

Yeah, something like that.
"I don't know, I have seen Rich wearing some really gay jeans"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:"I don't know, I have seen Rich wearing some really gay jeans"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I knew Covino was going to go there; 3... 2... 1... Thank you and Good Night!
The decision to eat is one I have quickly come to regret. Damn you food!!!
I have a cousin who was tortured and raped by her brother and his friends (he locked her in a bathroom and charged them 50 cents to do what they wanted with her)... That trauma resulted in her becoming a lesbian. She is happily married to her wife now, too.

There were a few kids I grew up with that I suspected weren't "normal", so it wasnt a surprise when they came out with it.

I think many are born that way for whatever reason.
Covino is right, it is cool to be gay in every major city, not just New York and LA. DC, Miami, Baltimore, Charlotte, Boston, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Columbus, New Orleans, Austin, Phoenix, San Diego, San Fransisco (for Christs sake), Seattle, St. Louis, Denver. All cities where it is cool to be gay.
being gay is a cool thing to do now? like its a trend, like spinners on your wheels.
I'm 20 minutes behind, but I just heard Spot get all worked up because Rich said Spot liked it back in the day gay people kept it to themselves. Then Spot went on to say that he hates how they rub in everyone's face now.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have a cousin who was tortured and raped by her brother and his friends (he locked her in a bathroom and charged them 50 cents to do what they wanted with her)... That trauma resulted in her becoming a lesbian. She is happily married to her wife now, too.

There were a few kids I grew up with that I suspected weren't "normal", so it wasnt a surprise when they came out with it.

I think many are born that way for whatever reason.

I think some are born that way, and some just choose to be that way. I don't think it can just be nailed down to one or the other.

What about bi-sexuals like Beckster? Some people just enjoy sex, no matter whom it is with.
A transcript was found of Appel's original draft day speech that he scrapped.

"I am truly mystified as to why my name could still have been on draft boards when the Pittsburgh Pirates' turn came, and now must face several less-than-optimal pathways for my immediate baseball future. I can go back to Stanford for my senior season and then re-enter a much stronger 2013 draft in which I could drop even further, or I can come to terms with the Pirates and allow myself to be planted somewhere in a barren farm system that produces major league talent only once in a Blue Moon Odom, who wasn't even a Pirate, I don't think."

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
if being gay is cool then spot is miles davis
yo dawg, I'm sofa king gay its ridiculous. like im on that other level of gayness yo.
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino is right, it is cool to be gay in every major city, not just New York and LA. DC, Miami, Baltimore, Charlotte, Boston, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Columbus, New Orleans, Austin, Phoenix, San Diego, San Fransisco (for Christs sake), Seattle, St. Louis, Denver. All cities where it is cool to be gay.
You forgot Salt Lake City, wasn't it voted the gayest city in the US.
Spot doesn't have a gay bone in his body. except the boner up his butt.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16